World Domination - Page 2 of 2

Yes, world domination is not really doable - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 7:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
U.S.A. Is this what the USA is hell bent on? USA Leader - American Leads
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

World Domination
A Friend

World Domination - Page 2

What bans are you talking about I do not remember any bans against Muslims since he took office.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

World Domination
A Friend

Domination World

His attempted immigration bans, the ones that keep getting shot down rather than being implemented.

And before you mention it, yes I'm aware other presidents have done similar things, though not quite the same. What I'm concerned with in this regard is how the attempts are perceived.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Apr, 2017 - 6:51pm

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

World Domination
A Friend

World Domination History & Civil Business Politics

Yes, other Presidents have done similar things in times of war. I think we are at war, although it's a nebulous war. That said, President Teimp definitely didn't think his immigration EOs through, and that has caused harm to how we are perceived in the world, although not where one might think. I have a friend, more a brother really, from Afghanistan. We kept each other alive over there a time or two. He is here on a special visa because of the work he did for us. He and his family are in great danger if they ever go back. He is all for what President Trump is proposing. He knows bad people are over there in those countries trying to hurt us.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

World Domination
A Friend

Page 2 Domination World

The news reported them as travel bans they never were travel bans he was not banning anyone wanting to travel to the USA. The fact the news never treated them as what they were and labeled them as bans made it sound like he was doing something that he was not. All he did was suspend travel from some countries so that our government could take a closer look at those wanting to come to the USA from those countries. That shows the power of the press. Plus I have noticed the press said these countries were all of President Trumps idea when he got the list of countries from president Obama. But lets all blame President Trump for a Travel BAN that was never a ban.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

World Domination
A Friend

Domination World

Yeah, around here it was even worse in the press. The local CBS affiliate called it a Muslim ban.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

World Domination
A Friend

World Domination

Any way you look at it I think the USA is not working towards world domination. I think we need to step back and look to our own people and get things worked out here in the states first before we start to worry too much about other countries. If we strike a blow to another country here and there for infractions on their own people or threatening out allies then so be it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

World Domination
A Friend

World Domination - Page 2

Yes, world domination is not really doable anyway. It's too expensive. Do we try to make it over in what we consider fair, yes. And we play hardball sometimes when countries don't act the way we consider correct. But that is different than domination.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: World Domination

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,