D&D Inside The Stronghold - Page 14 of 16

What are you talking about. I think you posted - Page 14 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Apr, 2010 - 3:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 16 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Closed
Alternate Party Thread Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2010 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

D&D Inside The Stronghold
A Friend

D&D Inside The Stronghold - Page 14

Dimitrii take your pick. You can join with this party or we can get you into the other party. The choice is yours.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2010 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stronghold The Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst - in your dealings with blossom you come to find her very knowledgeable of the stronghold. She will even tell you of a hidden passageway and gate that will lead a person out of the Stronghold so you can not see them enter or leave by the main gate. She tells you that she has seen the dukes advisor and his niece use this hidden passageway a lot of late. She does not trust either one of them and tells you the Duke has been acting a little bit strange since they have been here. She and the others hate the fact there are orcs about and wishes the Duke would do more to get rid of them but he seems resistant.

24th Apr, 2010 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

D&D Inside The Stronghold Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"But, that seems like a lot of trouble to go through when we do not really have any proof that the advisor is the one responsible. For all we know, he is acting against the orcs secretly, infiltrating them to accomplish what I have just advised... I think our only real option at this point is to leave the stronghold, and kill the orcs in charge." Ryorst continues, he does not mention the path that Blossom told him of, but tries his best, by his demeanor, to show that he has more to tell them once they are outside the stronghold.

OOC: So I'll roll a... I don't know, what check would be for this, bluff? A low roll being better? I don't know, so I'll roll without mods again. Then they might have to roll a sense motive or something, it's up to KNtoran.

Rolls:
1d20: 4
1d12: 1
1d8: 1
1d6: 6

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2010 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 14 Stronghold The Dragons and Dungeons

To bluff you have to roll a d20 and achieve a score equal to or higher than the individuals intelligence score. You were not able to bluff them this time.

26th Apr, 2010 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Stronghold The Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: I thought I was trying NOT to bluff them? I don't want to fool my allies, that would be bad. Wouldn't the failed bluff just mean whoever was watching picked up on my bluff?

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2010 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

OOG: Ahh ok I see what you mean now. Yes you would be wanting to give them a good hint that you had more to say but can not say it because there may be spies about.

IG: Ryorst What you tell to Lionel and Namdar leaves them wondering what you left out because they can sense that your not telling them everything you know.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Apr, 2010 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

D&D The Stronghold - Page 14

"I agree as well, the newcomer should watch the goblin, so that he, she, or," Gabriel stopped for a second, unsure what this goblin is, or even its name. He turned to the creature and asked annoyed, "What is your name, and are you male or female."
DA: After the answer Gabriel will help in any way needed, whether it would be helping preventing more suffering or easing the pain of those that are now suffering.
ooc: I do not feel I will be as punctual as I should in this venture, so if you need Gabriel to do something, but I have not answered, and you need him for something, you can have him do whatever is needed. I will try to post at least once a day.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2010 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

D&D The Stronghold D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 14

What are you talking about. I think you posted in the wrong thread. smile.gif

+  « First of 16 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: D&D Inside The Stronghold

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.