D&D Inside The Stronghold - Page 2 of 16

"Ah, here we are", Lionel says - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Mar, 2010 - 10:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (16) »
Closed
Alternate Party Thread Dungeons and Dragons
27th Mar, 2010 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

D&D Inside The Stronghold - Page 2

OOC: So, ah... I'm staying back as bodyguard-man, but have I met up with Lionel yet? I mean, I would have told him about the events first thing, wouldn't I? Oh, luckily, Since I hit the adviser in the BACK, I doubt he saw me throw the keg... But he may have eyes in the back of his head, we don't know, we haven't seen his face.

Reconcile Edited: Rentok on 27th Mar, 2010 - 4:58pm

Sponsored Links:
27th Mar, 2010 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Stronghold The Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Lets say you come during the trouble, meaning you hear Lionel's questioning, and you get the gist of what is going on, okay? Like you hear how the adviser was hurt, what is being said to what happens, exc.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Mar, 2010 - 5:26pm

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2010 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

D&D Inside The Stronghold
A Friend

D&D Inside The Stronghold Archive Pathfinder / D&D

One of the Guard will tell you there was no arrow. The Adviser smelled strongly of ale and was drunk when he fell down the stairs. He is being tended to and the Duke has been notified. Natasha is in with the advisor now. I think too many rumors abound when a person of rank is drunk. He starts to push people away from east wing where everyone says the advisor had been taken to.

As your leaving the area you, Lionel, Spot Ryorst coming back inside with Namdar and Skedvick. Namdar fills you in on all that has transpired. Ryost and Skedvick are staying as your man servant and guard. Namdar then takes his leave. You then hear a maid hurrying past talking to herself something about having to get the supper ready to serve.

28th Mar, 2010 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Stronghold The Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst looks Lionel in the eyes. "Let's... Not get involved. Our friends outside have bows. I would hate for someone to think THEY WERE RESPONSIBLE for the injured adviser."

28th Mar, 2010 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Stronghold The Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel gives Ryorst a hard looks as if pondering what he says, and then, taking him aside for a moment, he says quietly, "We will discuss this later". He then looks up at the both of them and continues, "We will go to the dinner, and we will enjoy it, okay".
ooc: Sorry, I"m just playing this as I see Lionel treating this situation.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2010 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

You see people starting to head in one general direction. As you start to make your way in that direction to you start to smell the rich odors of tonights feat. Turning a corner you see the large double doors that lead into the main dinning hall.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Mar, 2010 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

D&D The Stronghold - Page 2

Ryorst rubs his hands together.

"At last, something we can all enjoy. Food."

29th Mar, 2010 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

D&D The Stronghold D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

"Ah, here we are", Lionel says with a smile, walking to the double doors, but before going in, he pauses then turns to his bodyguard and asks, "Before we go in, I have one thing to ask"¦ Is there anything I need to know Ryorst, just in case we run into any trouble, while we are here?"
ooc: I will be able to post about one more time today, so the post will probably have to be moved forward tomorrow, okay.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: D&D Inside The Stronghold

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.