Cats

Cats - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 26th Mar, 2004 - 6:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  Cats Domestic cats and kittens
6th Nov, 2003 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Cats

Cats are like miniature tigers. They can be cuddly and get attached to you quite easily, at the same time many cannot stand to be around cats. Whats your feedback?

Image from MorgueFile public domain.

Cats
Cats (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2003 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Cats
A Friend

Cats

I love cats.  I grew up with having a dog and several cats.  I have noticed that cats do tend to be very moody.  One minute they want your attention, the next they act like they couldn't care less.  I wish I could have a cat now, but alas, things worked out to the point that it won't be anytime soon.

7th Nov, 2003 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Cats UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I LOVE cats. I always had them as pets in my home in Argentina. I reached a point that I had like 14 of them at the same time and people started calling my home 'The Cat's house' :smile.gif they're great pets but they fall in love with the house not with the owners lol...I remember my neighboor who moved to a different neighboorhood (pretty far from the first one) he moves of course everything including his cat. Then one day the cat dissapeared and he got a call from the guy who bought his house asking him when he plants to take the cat out of the house! lol can you believe the cat find his way to the first home? there was no way to take out the cat from that house for good...lol

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2003 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Cats
A Friend

Cats

I had like 14 of them at the same time and people started calling my home 'The Cat's house'

lol  I've got a friend that has 12 cats that are actually theirs, then there's no telling how many other cats that are around in her yard.  The actually call her 'Cat Woman'

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2003 - 6:04am / Post ID: #

Cats
A Friend

Cats

I am owned by two cats. Fred and his sister Ethel. As in Fred and Ethel Mertz, the neighbors of Desi and Lucy Arnaz. I got them a year ago Dec. 7th. They are rescued feral kittens. Super short haired silver grey tabbies on cream background. They are the most loving cats I have ever had! And I have had quite a few! I usually only have one cat at a time, but this time I couldn't break the duo up. Fred is the runt and he nearly died. Ethel is such an old lady sometimes. She will sit and just watch Fred zoom all over the house, then she'll give me a look that seems to say: Boy's smile.gif-->rolleyes.gif , easy to amuse aren't they?. Yep, I am cat owned alright.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2004 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Cats

If you are a cat owner you may be interested in reading this for tips: (full text available from link below)

ANN CANNON: I LOVE CATS, BUT I HAVE A DOG'S BRAIN
A long time ago I wrote an essay about the difference between "dog people" and "cat people." Basically what I said is that it's easy to pick out "dog people" because they're the ones who leap on you when you walk through the front door. They also hang their heads out the car window and circle other dog people when they hook up in public places such as the mall. Oh yeah, and their feet twitch when they dream about chasing rabbits.
https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...51074%2C00.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Mar, 2004 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Cats

I love cats -- we always had them when I was growing up. But it turns out my daughter is allergic! Oh no! And she loves them, too. So it's very sad, we have to keep them out of the house. Here's a cute story:

international QUOTE
Four-eared kitten finds new home
'Lilly' perfectly healthy and able to hear
Reuters
Updated: 5:13 p.m. ET March 25, 2004
GARMISCH-PARTENKIRCHEN, Germany - A four-eared German kitten has been given a new home after a German animal shelter was deluged with requests to adopt the animal born six months ago with the genetic defect.

"We wanted to make sure the people were looking for a normal cat and not a gag to make an exhibition out of her," Enrico Schlag, a worker at the Garmisch-Partenkirchen animal shelter, said Thursday.

"We"Ve found a completely normal family for her that has already adopted cats from us in the past."
Source

26th Mar, 2004 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Cats Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

The only good cat is a dead cat, I always say! wink.gif Now, before all you cat lover's kill me or send nasty viruses to my PC, I am really just kidding. It is a saying you hear often from dog lovers, and I am a do over, but I culd never hurt any animal, not even a cat!

I prefer dogs because if I am going to feed you and take care of you, etc., then I want you to appreciate me. I want you to greet me when I come home at night. I want you to curl up in my lap and be happy I am around. That is dog behavior. Cat's want to know why you are invading their space.

As a kid, I had both cat's and dogs. I loved the cat's, but the dogs were pets in the sense that we interacted regularly. My dog loved me. Always wanted to be around me. The cat stole my watch and kept it hidden for weeks! Not something a dog would do. Cat's are mischevious.

Now, I always thought I was allergic to cats, but it turns out I am allergic to dogs! When my current dog dies, it will be no more pets for me. I can't imagine this. I would get a cat, because I could still love the cat, even if the cat doesn't love me, but my grandson is allergic to both cats and dogs cry.gif

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Cats

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,