Dog like Human? - Page 2 of 2

My dog who died a few years ago thought he - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 11th May, 2006 - 8:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2005 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Dog like Human?
A Friend

Dog like Human? - Page 2

I have two boxers and they both think they are human. They back up to the couch, lift their back legs up onto the seat and sit with their front legs on the floor. If they get tired of holding their head up, they rest their heads on the coffee table. It is a sight to see! Sometimes if they are that lazy, they only hike one back leg up onto the couch and just lean there while we pet them. It's so funny. And they snore louder than humans! Cocoa, the male, snores even when he's awake! They eat our leftovers once in a while, but their stomachs are so sensitive that they sleep outside on those nights. We treat them as part of the family and our son loves them too. The first thing our son (1 - 1/2 years old) asks for is "Cocoa?" and he proceeds to the back door so I can let them in. He refers to both dogs as "Cocoa" it cracks me up.

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2006 - 8:21am / Post ID: #

Human Dog

My dog who died a few years ago thought he was human!

He was called Bruce, and when we got him, he was used to being out on the streets, so when we took him in, he was so determined that he was going to continue in his normal habits!

He would at every opportunity, jump over the fence, squeeze through the cat flap, or escape whilst having a walk.

He used to take himself off to the pub for a pint!
Unfortunately, where we used to live, it used to be quite rough, and some of the pubs he visited were dodgy to say the least.
His favorite pub was one frequented by Hell's Angels, because they used to provide more beer than anyone else.
We were always getting a phone call from one pub or another, and we'd have to go and pick up our drunken dog!

At one point, he escaped through the cat flap, and because he was bigger than the cat flap, he ended up wearing it round his middle, so when I came home, I spotted him running down the road, still wearing it laugh.gif
He was a real character, and soft by nature too.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dog like Human?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,