Pet Names

Pet Names - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 8th Dec, 2003 - 4:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
31st Jul, 2003 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Pet Names

:spock: Do you have a pet(s)? What do you call them? Why do you call them that? Just an interesting post that might end up bringing a few laughs or making an eyebrow go up.

Sponsored Links:
31st Jul, 2003 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Names Pet

I had 6 dogs in Argentina: Ingus, Felipe(yes! like my son), Laura, Jason, Negrito, and Rengus. Most of them have 'human names' lol I like to call dogs with normal names ;D
Now here in Trinidad we have two guinea pigs but they do not have names...any suggestions? ;D both are 'girls'. One is all white and big (she's the bully one) and the other is smaller, white and brown.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2003 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Pet Names
A Friend

Pet Names UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

When I was growing up I had a dog and we named him 'Limpy'.  We got to pick him out of a litter of pups.  He got the name because he was the only runt in the litter that was limping around.  I just had to have him, because he was the smallest and he was soooo cute.  :D

My mom has a pure bred Beagle and she named him 'Droopy' because his ears were so long that he would trip over them.  Plus when he was a puppy, he wouldn't pick up his head much when he walked.  Causing the look of him drooping.  

When we first moved to Mississippi, there was a cat that seemed to decide that it was going to live at our house.  My dad called her 'Lucky' (he doesn't like cats) and said the cat was lucky he was in a good mood and decided to let us keep her.  Lucky also ended up being pregnant and had three kittens.  We named them: 'Frick' and 'Frack' (because they looked almost like twins except for one was a little darker orange than the other), and 'Spot' (because she was almost all black except for an orange spot on the top of her head.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2003 - 8:06am / Post ID: #

Pet Names
A Friend

Names Pet

I once had a bird that I named Andrew because I thought it was a cool name for a bot.  I wasn't sure if it was a boy, but it was blue so that was the gender I assigned it.  My sister assumed her bird was a girl because it was green (green's a girl's color?).

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2003 - 8:08am / Post ID: #

Pet Names
A Friend

Names Pet

Later on my family got a little kitten.  We had the little tyke for a week before he was diagnosed with lukemia.  His name was Lucky

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2003 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Pet Names
A Friend

Pet Names

I just recently got a fish and named him Rhiannon. This is the first pet that I've had in a while. I hope it lives for a while. Never had much luck with fish in the area I live in. unsure.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Dec, 2003 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Pet Names

When I was a kid we had a cat named "Mouse." He was really cool -- he could catch birds *in flight*. He would sit at the base of a tree, very quietly and calmly, and wait for the birds to forget he was there. When they started swooping lower and lower, you could see him getting ready to spring, and then.... POUNCE! Got one!

I also once had the stupidest dog in the world who was named "Phuzzbutt." That poor animal couldn't learn a trick or remember where he lived, and he would run anytime the gate was open. He was probably the happiest dog I ever saw, but definitely very low on the IQ scale. My ex-husband inherited that one.

My daughter's first pet was a hamster named Geronimo (because he would jump from very high places). A dwarf hamster, really tiny, about the size of a US half dollar. He died last winter -- I think he was too close to the window and may have frozen, poor thing....

Roz

8th Dec, 2003 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Pet Names Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

He was probably the happiest dog I ever saw, but definitely very low on the IQ scale. My ex-husband inherited that one.

laugh.gif, you're something else. What kind of dog it was? I know for instance English Shepherds have the mind like a child all their lives, no matter how old they are.

y daughter's first pet was a hamster named Geronimo (because he would jump from very high places). A dwarf hamster, really tiny, about the size of a US half dollar. He died last winter -- I think he was too close to the window and may have frozen, poor thing....

Awww sorry to hear that. Hamsters are little pets that I find die too quickly, you may want to try guinea pigs, are bigger and cutter!. I have two girls smile.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Pet Names

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,