Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 23 of 27

I guess we will wait and see what JayBee says - Page 23 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 30th Jun, 2010 - 1:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 27 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 
Closed
All those within a Squad assemble here and Discuss their next move.
28th Jun, 2010 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 23

We don't like have scrap to get this done, just turn back before we end up dying.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2010 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island Mystery

Yeah I agree and since Kntoran didn't come back I'll just say we're going to do that.

29th Jun, 2010 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Ooc: This is where the trail keeps going east to the warehouse with those crazy dudes that killed us last time. I wonder if there is something more to this cow thing. We find the half man half cow and then we have the cow pasture here. Any ideas?

29th Jun, 2010 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 23 Brainstorm Island Mystery

We don't want to repeat that again. Maybe its time to head north? We need to use the detector on the cows.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2010 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm
A Friend

Brainstorm Island Mystery

It was a rough weekend.

I agree lets use the detector on the cows then check out the greenhouse. I think we killed all the workers there. Wonder if they have been replaced?

29th Jun, 2010 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

We killed all the workers or they killed us? If we go to the door there and its the same guy telling us to get lost then we need to o that and just head north

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jun, 2010 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 23

Kntoran can't remember becuse he was one of the first to get killed laugh.gif. I agree though if there is nothing with the cows just say we'll like go there and check it out.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2010 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mystery Island Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 23

laugh.gif I guess we will wait and see what JayBee says about the cows and go from there.

+  « First of 27 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 

> TOPIC: Mystery Island Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,