Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 24 of 27

A green house to take over the island? Gee - Page 24 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2010 - 5:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 27 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 
Closed
All those within a Squad assemble here and Discuss their next move.
1st Jul, 2010 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 24

Well we like kind of made a plan already so let's just go with that. Other than that I think its north unless there is somewhere we havent been?

Sponsored Links:
1st Jul, 2010 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island Mystery

I don't know why we're seeing the cows or if they have anything to do with our mission but let's keep going. Warehouse then north.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2010 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm
A Friend

Mystery Island Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Alright I will post that we go check out the green house. Then we will see what else is about.

2nd Jul, 2010 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 24 Brainstorm Island Mystery

Not good now they know we're here. We haven't like taken into account that they would of probably changed things since we were here. Let's get out of here fast before we're buted with bulletholes.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2010 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brainstorm Island Mystery

Well we know know there is someone inside and they know we are here. They have security equipment too. We could use that to our advantage. smile.gif

Lets head back into the forest and see what we can do.

2nd Jul, 2010 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

JB isn't being easy on us. How will them already knowing we're here and armed be an advantage for us?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2010 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 24

Simple, We get them to come out after us and we take them out and then we take over the warehouse with a working security system. Then we have a good base to take over this island. smile.gif

What is your suggestion for our next move?

3rd Jul, 2010 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 24

A green house to take over the island? Gee Kntoran you're like thinking totally big huh? Maybe we can run back into the forests ad wait to see if they come out after us but I doubt.

+  « First of 27 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 

> TOPIC: Mystery Island Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,