Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 26 of 27

I will stay on my side and move closer to - Page 26 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 7th Jul, 2010 - 7:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 27 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 
Closed
All those within a Squad assemble here and Discuss their next move.
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2010 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm
A Friend

Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 26

I sent in my rolls. I hope that having surprise on them helps. My rolls did not look that good.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jul, 2010 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island Mystery

Yeah your rolls totally made him get away who is he talking too? What to do now just shoot wild into the forest and hope we hit him?

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2010 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mystery Island Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

You and Pundit spread out to flank him. Maybe we can get him before he gets us. You two have rifles I have just a hand gun. smile.gif

5th Jul, 2010 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 26 Brainstorm Island Mystery

We could try but we'll have to move and that will give away our position. Go for it he's probably a lousy shot.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2010 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brainstorm Island Mystery

Add what you think we should do Pundit since I already posted today. Since I posted you can post again. smile.gif

6th Jul, 2010 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Ooc: What you mean you already posted and you can't post it again? I'll do it no problem.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jul, 2010 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 26

Ooc: I kinda knew that would happen because I had some d20 rolls like 2,2,2 I couldn't believe how unlucky I was. Anyways nice game, see if you guys can finish it.

7th Jul, 2010 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 26

I will stay on my side and move closer to where they are and see if I can get a shot in. To bad about Dr. Play but it came kind of in time for him with vacation and all.

+  « First of 27 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 

> TOPIC: Mystery Island Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,