Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 27 of 27

Thanks for your participation in this Science - Page 27 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 10th Jul, 2010 - 10:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 27 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 
Closed
All those within a Squad assemble here and Discuss their next move.
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2010 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm
A Friend

Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 27

OOC: I could not post twice in a row on the party leader thread. That is what I meant.

I will move forward along with you so we can shoot the two in the lab coats hopefully before they can get a shot at us.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2010 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm
A Friend

Brainstorm Island Mystery

We need to get in that warehouse quickly or at least get away from here before the beasts get here.

9th Jul, 2010 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

We're pretty much dead meat with all this gun fire everyone on this island knows we're here now. I doubt the warehouse will do anything but let's try.

10th Jul, 2010 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 27 Brainstorm Island Mystery

Before something worst happens to us I'll post squad order because I don't know when you'll be back next.

10th Jul, 2010 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island Mystery

The Game Master says...

Thanks for your participation in this Science Fiction based RPG. To Discuss more about Future Earth you can use the Support Thread here: Source 6

* Thread Closed *

> TOPIC: Mystery Island Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,