Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 5 of 27

Pundit I think you should post what we're - Page 5 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 13th Apr, 2010 - 12:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (27) »
Closed
All those within a Squad assemble here and Discuss their next move.
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2010 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm
A Friend

Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 5

Ok I will see if we can get to the island for a decent price.

Sponsored Links:
9th Apr, 2010 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island Mystery

When we play the same scenario over does JB start as though no one was there before or does he actually play as though our previous characters were there?

9th Apr, 2010 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

He continues the story from last time but with us not like knowing what the other characters did.

The guy you're hiring for 600 that's like the return trip too?

10th Apr, 2010 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Brainstorm Island Mystery

ooc: That should be interesting then to find out what happens to our characters. I want to know what happned to mine the last time if I became part of some kind of experiment.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2010 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brainstorm Island Mystery

It may be a one way trip. I am not worried about the return trip. IF we survive maybe we can take over or build a boat to get us back. smile.gif I will post that we accept this fare to get us to the island.

10th Apr, 2010 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

ooc: Pundit you planning to ask someone about your last character? That's a long shot that they will tell you plus how do you know about your last character?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Apr, 2010 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 5

ooc: I wasn't planning anything specific I'm just saying that it will be nice to investigate what happened if we can. What about a map of the island?

13th Apr, 2010 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 5

Pundit I think you should post what we're going to do and ask JB about the map its been like over 2 days now.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (27) »

> TOPIC: Mystery Island Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,