Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 6 of 27

ooc: Now that's what I'm talking - Page 6 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 17th Apr, 2010 - 7:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 27 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (27) »
Closed
All those within a Squad assemble here and Discuss their next move.
13th Apr, 2010 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 6

I can't answer for the payment to the guy but I posted asking JB to give us a map.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2010 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm
A Friend

Brainstorm Island Mystery

Sorry guys I will post that we pay the 700 credits and head to the island. I forgot to do that Saturday.

15th Apr, 2010 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

We need to search the planes. We need to know there is something here we can work with. We also need to see if there is anything new here that we didn't find before. Too bad with Rissa I was hoping to use some of her skills but I'm not surprised.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2010 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Brainstorm Island Mystery

Ok we search the planes but first we use the detector on them so we are not getting into something dangerous. Maybe we will find something useful. smile.gif

16th Apr, 2010 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island Mystery

ooc: Sorry didn't get back here sooner plus looks like I need to get my activity up before JB gers on me. Cool that you remembered the detector though.

16th Apr, 2010 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

ooc: I just hope we get a map this time so we can have a better idea of our options in this place.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2010 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 6

Ok I made the post now I hope that we find something that can be useful to us. Maybe some added armor.

17th Apr, 2010 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 6

ooc: Now that's what I'm talking about. Good on JB for providing the mp so we can see what we're doing. I'm not sure if I can tell what's what from it but for now let's just head north.

> TOPIC: Mystery Island Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,