Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 9 of 27

ooc: Wow thats excellent. I'm like - Page 9 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 28th Apr, 2010 - 11:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 27 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (27) »
Closed
All those within a Squad assemble here and Discuss their next move.
27th Apr, 2010 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 9

Make sure to check me in case I pass out for some reason from that plant. Are we going over everything again or just going straight for the rigs?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2010 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm
A Friend

Brainstorm Island Mystery

I think this is where we need to go NE to the beach where that hut is.

27th Apr, 2010 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

I'm cool with that but since its just the three of us let's not pull any wise stunts like we did last time.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2010 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 9 Brainstorm Island Mystery

Maybe lay low and pick people off with a rifle. smile.gif Then go check out what they were doing.

27th Apr, 2010 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island Mystery

And when you missed then what? We need a proper plan before doing anything. We cannot pretend to be rambo when they also might have rifles or worst. I'm for any path we take but a proper plan is always needed.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2010 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am just making suggestions. I think you are right though a nice laid plan can get us off this island rich while a poor laid plan can get us dead like before.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Apr, 2010 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 9

Well the interesting thing is we keep coming back to this island but what are we really trying to accomplish here? Is it to get money, technology or just solve a mystery? One of the major problems we have is the right equipment and maybe even the right skills. We need someone to come in armed with the right research computer, but its late for that. Maybe we need to spend time observing trying to find out how this island works. Best way to do that might be to have some patience rather than trying to communicate or approach anyone. If we go to the rig which is where I guess we're heading then we need to just watch for awhile, use the detector and get clues.

28th Apr, 2010 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 9

ooc: Wow thats excellent. I'm like ready to observe and wait before we act. I hate treating wounds. laugh.gif

> TOPIC: Mystery Island Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,