Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 11 of 27

Well let's check it out. I can run - Page 11 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 7th May, 2010 - 2:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 27 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (27) »
Closed
All those within a Squad assemble here and Discuss their next move.
3rd May, 2010 - 5:49am / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 11

The only thing here that might be good it the hut but other that that I don't see us like doing much here so we may as well continue.

Sponsored Links:
3rd May, 2010 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Island Mystery

Only if we plan to kidnap the guy with the machine but then he will probably attack us with the machine so forget that and just keep moving.

Post Date: 4th May, 2010 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm
A Friend

Mystery Island Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Ok we follow the trail on to the north. We will stick to the trail unless we hear something. We will still be using and monitoring the detector.

5th May, 2010 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Page 11 Brainstorm Island Mystery

ooc: I can't remember if we took that west trail or not but let's give it a try.

Post Date: 5th May, 2010 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brainstorm Island Mystery

Ok I think we can go check the west trail. I will post it if Pun is in agreement.

5th May, 2010 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Yes I agree. You can just post those kind of decisions without having to wait for me its only when we have something that might be dangerous or fighting that I will like to give some input first.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th May, 2010 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mystery Island Brainstorm - Page 11

Ok I just wanted to make sure of where you stood and what if anything you might have thought would possibly help.

7th May, 2010 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Mystery Island Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 11

Well let's check it out. I can run up to it and peer in to make sure its not with someone inside. If its safe I can signal you guys over. Hey but you guys should cover me with your rifles.

> TOPIC: Mystery Island Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,