Parental Spies!! WHO CAN STOP THEM!!!!

Parental Spies Stop Them - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Nov, 2003 - 4:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2003 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ohmy.gif Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. I've been getting over the shock of finding out my MUM posts on the boards here! somewhere! but probably not on the teen section! :-/  she knows the name I use but she wont tell me hers! SHE COULD BE ANYBODY!!! Can you help me find out who she is? She has dark hair & eyes!!! and she's 33! I haven't got time to go through all the profiles! :smile.gif  She's out there some where, & SHE'S WATCHING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I guess I'll have to be careful about what I write from now on!) sad.gif

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2003 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

THEM STOP WHO Spies Parental

Kurbee, why are you so worried about? wink.gif you have not said anything bad so far ;D We have lots of people from England so it would be hard to know who is she. smile.gif Maybe some extra info may help. All I can say is check some of the profiles who display a British flag and then see between them is one of them is your mom. But don't worry about it! I think is cool that both of you joined! ;D

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2003 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Parental Spies!! WHO CAN STOP THEM!!!! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Does she post something bad ? I dont understand why its such a shock :-)

> TOPIC: Parental Spies!! WHO CAN STOP THEM!!!!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,