Why Do Teenagers Want To Be Popular At School? - Page 4 of 8

QUOTE Yup, and i get to be young and annoying. - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Oct, 2003 - 2:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
  Why Teenagers Want Popular At School
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2003 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Why Do Teenagers Want To Be Popular At School?
A Friend

Why Do Teenagers Want To Be Popular At School? - Page 4

It doesn't make me popular, what else am i supposed to drive?  I don't have any other things and why walk when i don't have to..know what i mean?  Anyways, i don't hang out with all the hot girls or handsome guys.  I just hang with my LDS buds mainly, i ditched all my other friends becasue they weren't doing what was right.  I'm still nice to them, i just don't go to their parties and sit with em at lunch and stuff.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2003 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

School Popular To Teenagers Why

It doesn't make me popular, what else am i supposed to drive?  I don't have any other things and why walk when i don't have to..know what i mean?  Anyways, i don't hang out with all the hot girls or handsome guys.  I just hang with my LDS buds mainly, i ditched all my other friends becasue they weren't doing what was right.  I'm still nice to them, i just don't go to their parties and sit with em at lunch and stuff.

I understand what you saying .. you have to  drive what you have, but at the same time i dont see anything wrong with being popular ;D

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2003 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Do Teenagers Want To Be Popular At School? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I never said anything was wrong with being popular..i just dont like being the center of attension.  Most of the times i can't help it though.  Like in spanish class a bunch of girls were having a debate over how blue my eyes were....

18th Oct, 2003 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 School Popular To Teenagers Why

It doesn't make me popular, what else am i supposed to drive?  I don't have any other things

Ohhh poor thing...he has only a benz to drive to school even though he lives two blocks away...:smile.gif :smile.gif :smile.gif Am I suppose to feel sorry for you? lol like Judge Judy would say to you ''Bologna!' lol

I just hang with my LDS buds mainly, i ditched all my other friends becasue they weren't doing what was right.

Is good to know you keep your standards high smile.gif

i just dont like being the center of attension.  Most of the times i can't help it though.  Like in spanish class a bunch of girls were having a debate over how blue my eyes were....

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Leirgrios's World.  A poor teenager kid from Canada who doesn't like to be the center of attention and to resolve the issue he drives a benz to school every day to stop the gossiping :smile.gif. He cannot help the girls being crazy about him and debating whether his eyes are blue, navy blue, sea blue, light blue, ocean blue or caribbean blue :smile.gif
Ladies and Gentleman, the reward for Mr. Humility goes to....
Leirgrious!!!!!! yes!!!! and his post about popularity in high-school!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! :smile.gif ;D

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2003 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

School Popular To Teenagers Why

Hahahahaha!!!  Your funny, you get a charisma point for making me laught.  I think i will let this be so you don't make fun of me anymore....lol

19th Oct, 2003 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Hahahahaha!!!  Your funny, you get a charisma point for making me laught.

lol thanks *LDS_forever bows* you see? old folks like me can still being funny. ;D

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2003 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Teenagers To Popular School - Page 4

lol thanks *LDS_forever bows* you see? old folks like me can still being funny. ;D

Yup, and i get to be young and annoying.  Isn't it great.  I'm bored aren't you?  I think i need to spice this place up with a lil flavor...that is when i get home from a party...bye

19th Oct, 2003 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Why Teenagers To Popular School Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

Yup, and i get to be young and annoying.  Isn't it great.  I'm bored aren't you?  I think i need to spice this place up with a lil flavor

I'm afraid of what kind of spices are you talking about :smile.gif nah, is well seasoned this forum..leave it like that lol

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Why Do Teenagers Want To Be Popular At School?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,