Why Do Teenagers Want To Be Popular At School? - Page 5 of 8

QUOTE Lol, my record for taco's is 15, my - Page 5 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Oct, 2003 - 12:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
  Why Teenagers Want Popular At School
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2003 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Why Do Teenagers Want To Be Popular At School?
A Friend

Why Do Teenagers Want To Be Popular At School? - Page 5

I'm afraid of what kind of spices are you talking about :smile.gif nah, is well seasoned this forum..leave it like that lol

I don't know what i can do to season this up....but i will!  I WILL!  It will just be good seasoning, like taco seasoning.  You like taco's right?  I sure do.

Sponsored Links:
20th Oct, 2003 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

School Popular To Teenagers Why

I don't know what i can do to season this up....but i will!  I WILL!  It will just be good seasoning, like taco seasoning.  You like taco's right?  I sure do.

LOL...If I like taco seasoning?? oh my goshhhhh I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTT!!!!!!!! my eyes are looking more and more like the doggie of Taco Bell. ;D

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2003 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Do Teenagers Want To Be Popular At School? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

LOL...If I like taco seasoning?? oh my goshhhhh I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTT!!!!!!!! my eyes are looking more and more like the doggie of Taco Bell. ;D

Taco Bell is sooo goood! My family members disagree though, they think its disgusting..i am the only that really likes fast food though.  They are a little weird.  When i go there i get the Fried supreme and lots of tacos..

21st Oct, 2003 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Page 5 School Popular To Teenagers Why

Taco Bell is sooo goood! My family members disagree though, they think its disgusting..i am the only that really likes fast food though.  They are a little weird.  When i go there i get the Fried supreme and lots of tacos..

*yummy* I have a record of eating 14 tacos!!! ;D yeah, can you believe that?. My three years old son also loves them!. *sigh* but now I'm a vegetarian but it doesn't stop me from eating tacos wink.gif instead of meat I used red beans and I add the taco seasoning to it...it taste great (actually the taco sauce is what makes me so addictive lol )

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2003 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

School Popular To Teenagers Why

Lol, my record for taco's is 15, my friend ate 25.  He wasn't feelin too good after that, it was pretty funny.  Do you like spicy foods?  I love em, my aunt gave me 20 bucks to eat a Super Chile...it wasn't worth it.  Its one of those chiles that when you cut them you have to wear gloves becasue it burns your skin.   I wouldn't ever do it again unless it was for 1000 bucks.  It was so hot!  Oooh, a vegetarian...whys that?  Why go vegie person after a long time of eating taco's?

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2003 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lol, my record for taco's is 15, my friend ate 25.  He wasn't feelin too good after that, it was pretty funny.  Do you like spicy foods?  I love em, my aunt gave me 20 bucks to eat a Super Chile...it wasn't worth it.  Its one of those chiles that when you cut them you have to wear gloves becasue it burns your skin.   I wouldn't ever do it again unless it was for 1000 bucks.  It was so hot!  Oooh, a vegetarian...whys that?  Why go vegie person after a long time of eating taco's?
15 tacos.. ?  lol ia msure you rushed to the closest bathroon ;D..

Do you like spicy foods?  I love em, my aunt gave me 20 bucks to eat a Super Chile...it wasn't worth it.  Its one of those chiles that when you cut them you have to wear gloves becasue it burns your skin.   I wouldn't ever do it again unless it was for 1000 bucks.  It was so hot!  Oooh, a vegetarian...whys that?  Why go vegie person after a long time of eating taco's?

I am a big fan of spicy food i eat chile with amost every meal.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2003 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Teenagers To Popular School - Page 5

15 tacos.. ?  lol ia msure you rushed to the closest bathroon ;D..

Haha, i sure wasn't feeling good.  They were small tacos though, my friends were bigger...and he ate 25....i will leave the gross spewing actions he had out of this conversation....lol

I am a big fan of spicy food i eat chile with amost every meal.

Yeah, spicy food rules.  The only major problem with that chile is that it burnt off the taste buds in the middle of my tounge.  So for a long time i did'nt have taste buds in the center so when i ate sour candy i would just place it in the middle of my tounge becasue its not sour there.

You know how when you eat a pepper its spicy hot but it doens't burn because you are use to it.   This chile was like pouring acid down my through.  The juices were driooing out of hte corner of my mouth and was burning my face....it hurt...alot

21st Oct, 2003 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Why Teenagers To Popular School Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 5

Lol, my record for taco's is 15, my friend ate 25.  He wasn't feelin too good after that, it was pretty funny.  

Wow 25 is a lot, you friend must have some kind of worm inside of him eating all the food lol

Do you like spicy foods?  I love em, my aunt gave me 20 bucks to eat a Super Chile...it wasn't worth it.  Its one of those chiles that when you cut them you have to wear gloves becasue it burns your skin.   I wouldn't ever do it again unless it was for 1000 bucks.  It was so hot!

I love spicy food but just like the example you gave not to the point that you cannot taste the real food but you just taste the pepper, it doesn't make any sense. I like spicy food but to be able to still tasting the real food not to the point of burning my tongue lol. Here where are I live in Trinidad oh my goshhhh people love pepper, they put pepper sauce in almost any food...and you have to try the pepper sauce here oh myyyy...the mexican one is for babies compared to the one here!.

Oooh, a vegetarian...whys that?  Why go vegie person after a long time of eating taco's?

That's a great question.  I come from a country (Argentina) where we eat meat every single day, not to mention the highest rate of heart attacks because of it...I found myself being too 'addictive' to meat, to the point that I will need meat in every meal at least a little bit and I didn't want that something so insignificant like meat can controls me so I told my husband I will go without meat for a month, of course he thought I was nuts because he knows how much  I love meat. I did for a month and I never felt so great before in my life! then I staryed eating meat sparingly and then I fully stop eating meat almost 6 months ago. The key was making my favourite meat dishes using other substitutes...and it worked! so I still enjoying the tacos with the same taste like the meat ones smile.gif. I just did it because I more self concious about my health and the style of life I wanna live. My husband is not a meta love either so he doesn't eat almost no meat either since I don't cook it at home and my three years old son eats meat once in a while, he loves peas so he gets lots of protein from it. smile.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Why Do Teenagers Want To Be Popular At School?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,