The Best Things About My Parents are...

The Parents Are - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th Nov, 2003 - 1:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th Jan, 2003 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Do you have cool parents? Did you have cool parents?
What was the coolest thing they did with you or for you as a child/teenager/adult?

In addition to this what would you have liked your parents to do more in your life and why...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2003 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

are Parents My Things The

Do you have cool parents? Did you have cool parents?
What was the coolest thing they did with you or for you as a child/teenager/adult?

In addition to this what would you have liked your parents to do more in your life and why...

I think I have cool parents, I know I do.  The coolest things they've done and do for me is to be there for me no matter what.  They love and support me even if I dont deserve it.  I am what I am beacuse of them, I have what I have because of them, and I am such a bad daughter because there are times when i dont really see and appreciate what they do for me.

I wouldn't want then to change anything now, other than some bad habits.

18th Jan, 2003 - 9:59am / Post ID: #

The Best Things About My Parents are... Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I didn't have the typical mother and father parents. But I was raised by grandmother and two uncles. They have give me everything I can think of, they sacrificed their whole lives for my sister and I. I will never be able to pay them back for what they have done for me. Specially my grandmother who raised me since I was 1 year old, she was at that time in her 50's and she was a victim of a car accident at the the same time that almost killed her.
She had done so much for me...I love her deeply. And I wish so much she could be here with me now...I pray I can have the strength and that Heavenly Father can bless me to get the enough funds to bring her here to Trinidad. I miss her a lot and I know she misses me too.
I think is so important for children to realize that even though we  cannot pay back what our parents have done for us, it's our responsibility to take care of them when they're old or they cannot help themselves. This is also what Pres. Hinckley said a couple of years ago.

20th Mar, 2003 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

I just realised I did not post anything... I guess the best thing about my parents was the freedom they gave me to make decisions and not act like dictators. (Although at times they did try to use strong influence on my decisions wink.gif )

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2003 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I guess my parents were always cool.  When I was younger, we didn't have much money to do things, like go to alot of movies.  So we would have a 'family game night' once a week.  When I was a teenager, my dad was cool, but my mom and I never saw eye to eye.  Now, that I'm an adult (or I think I am anyway  ;) ), I realize that my parents were always cool.  My mom was always right about everything, she advised me not to do (and majority of the time I did it anyway).  But, not once did she ever say, 'I told you so.  I told you not to do it'.  She was supportive in her own strange sort of way.  But now that I'm an adult, we talk more now, than we have ever talked in the past.  So, my parents are pretty cool.  :)

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2003 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I love my parents, they are the best.  They let me have fun, but they don't let me do bad things with friends.  My family is more fortunate than alot of other so we get to do alot of things, travel alot, go to movies alot and eat out as a family.  As the only kid home out of 6 kids it can get kind of lonely, but with them here there is always someone to talk to.  (My bro is always always at college) They respect me so i respect them back, although i ignore my dad sometimes when he tells me to go to bed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: The Best Things About My Parents are...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,