Are you Spoiled?

Are Spoiled - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th May, 2003 - 7:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Do you always get your way even if you do not deserve it?
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2003 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Are you Spoiled?
A Friend

Are you Spoiled?

I admit I am a spoiled brat  ;D and used to getting my way... how bout you? Are you spoiled?

Or is it all just an...

Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2003 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Spoiled Are

I admit I am a spoiled brat   and used to getting my way

I'm wonder what are the methods you use to get what you want ? smile.gif

Me??? spoiled??? :smile.gif :smile.gif :smile.gif not at all!!!! :smile.gif :smile.gif :smile.gif oh well, yeah...kind of...sometimes ;D...ALLRIGHT! I admit it! I'm spoiled...so what!!!? wink.gif

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2003 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Are you Spoiled?
A Friend

Are you Spoiled? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

;D I guess you could say I am spoiled but don't tell, I don't want them to know they are spoiling me.  :smile.gif

Post Date: 13th May, 2003 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Are you Spoiled?
A Friend

Spoiled Are

everyone always says i am spoilt, but i don't see how because when i do things good they give me nice things that i did not ask for and then say i am spoilt?

13th May, 2003 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Spoiled Are

everyone always says i am spoilt, but i don't see how because when i do things good they give me nice things that i did not ask for and then say i am spoilt?

That is a very good point, people reward you for something and then say you are spoilt, lucky or something similar when in fact you worked hard for it.

13th May, 2003 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Are you Spoiled?

I must be spoiled because I have alot of molds on me ( moles). and I must because I have some spoilage because I always rise in the yeast . OHHHHHH bad hummor.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th May, 2003 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Are you Spoiled?
A Friend

Are Spoiled

Wayned must be spoiled because I have alot of molds on me ( moles). and I must because I have some spoilage because I always rise in the yeast .
loool wayned
that was so un expected. i liked that:)

Post Date: 18th May, 2003 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Are you Spoiled?
A Friend

Are Spoiled Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

hmm i'm not sure if i am spoiled or not. sometimes people who like me spoil me, and people who are jelious call me spoiled, i think its because i have things that they don't have, but they don't realize that NITHING IN LIFE IS FREE.
Also when ever someone wants something off someone they spoil them, but if they don't get what they want then they stop spoiling the person. Or if the person stops being who they want them to be.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Are you Spoiled?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,