Calling all Teenagers to Complaint Central - Page 3 of 4

Alright. I think I need a place to complain - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Nov, 2003 - 8:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Got something that is bothering you?
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2003 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Calling all Teenagers to Complaint Central
A Friend

Calling all Teenagers to Complaint Central - Page 3

My complaint is about school it seems like all the kids are getting worse more drugs and cussing. You can't walk to class with out hearing cussing.

Haha, welcome to school my friend smile.gif Enjoy the real world.  I have a whole list...taber alberta really is a craptastic hole in the ground.  
1.  My math teacher is annoying! I want to throw my text book at her and then there my bio teacher i can't stand looking at her and they both suck at teaching.  I missed 4 days of school and she made me write a test the day I got back.  My spanish teacher is dislexic and doens't know how to teach either.  My 5 year old cousin knows more spanish than i do and i've been in that class since the start of the year.  We watched selena in spanish, hows that gonna help us speak it better?

2. My friends and potheads who only talk about sex and make fun of people.  I'm the only one out of us who hasn't drunk and does pot.  I don't go to their parties anymore cause they are lame and stupid.

3.  I'm shy in real life so when i meet girls i get all scared because i don't wanna say something stupid and wreck my chances of hookin up with them if ya know what i mean?

4.  My football coach is gay...that explains it all.  He looks at kids changing in the locker room, makes disgusting jokes and stuff.  The reason we know he is gay is becasue his mom said hes been gay for 15 years, he even told her.  He doesn't know anything about football, we have a team that could win it all but we have crappy coaching so we lose our games.  He made us punt on 2nd down!?!?! (This is American Football by the way)

Thats all i can thing of at the moment.  I'm sure there will be more ranting later.

Sponsored Links:
17th Oct, 2003 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Central Complaint Teenagers Calling

We watched selena in spanish, hows that gonna help us speak it better?

It will help you by listening carefully and getting used to hear spanish....wink.gif

Leirgross, it seems like your school sucks...lol but  I'm sure you can find good things to say too smile.gif after all, don't worry you will reach adulthood and I'll tell you 'Welcome  to your worst nightmare' *evil laugh*

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2003 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Calling all Teenagers to Complaint Central Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

after all, don't worry you will reach adulthood and I'll tell you 'Welcome  to your worst nightmare' *evil laugh*

ooooh, thats one scary laugh, i bet i can mimic it. *Evil Laugh*  nope....didn't work...it wasn't high pithed enough.

Yeah, my school does suck.  Selena is a good movie, its just that i wanna learn spanish.  I could hear em speak it, but i didn't understand anything.  Even when they say like Hola, como estas and the like.  The only good thing about my school would be....uh...Henry Beckering came from my school.    
https://www.basketballjones.ca/videoclips/  Go here and click on 2003 SuperPages Dunk Competition.  Henry beckering is one of my friends....just look at his dunk.  Its insane!

Oh and my English teacher is funny, we practice professional Loafing.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2003 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Central Complaint Teenagers Calling

My spanish teacher is dislexic and doens't know how to teach either.  My 5 year old cousin knows more spanish than i do and i've been in that class since the start of the year.  We watched selena in spanish, hows that gonna help us speak it better?

lol that sounds like my spanish teacher last year.. I knew more  spanish than her  ;D.. We need some good old spanish  teachers in Canada.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2003 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Central Complaint Teenagers Calling

Yeah, canada gets stuck with crappy teachers.  She makes me not like spanish, the worst thing about the teacher though is that shes a larger women and wear revealing clothing.  ITS SO GROSS!

[offtopic]hey...i lost a charisma point somewhere...probably from my survivor posting..lol[/offtopic]

17th Oct, 2003 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

lol that sounds like my spanish teacher last year.. I knew more  spanish than her  .. We need some good old spanish  teachers in Canada.

Find me a job there and I'm ready to pack the suitcases ;D

She makes me not like spanish, the worst thing about the teacher though is that shes a larger women and wear revealing clothing.  ITS SO GROSS!

Is she a Canadian or a Latina?. If it is a Latina I would not be amazed :smile.gif I am a latina myself but I cannot stand when women dress so revealing, I'm not saying they have to dress like a nun either lol but come on...they need to be realistic the kind of job they're doing and how big they are too.

[offtopic]  Lei, I didn't give you any charisma point lately or took away any...who knows...maybe your brother did! lol [/offtopic]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2003 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Calling Teenagers Complaint Central - Page 3

Find me a job there and I'm ready to pack the suitcases ;D
i don't think the school would take my advice on a new spanish teacher sad.gif  It would be awsome if you could come tach us though, we might accually learn something.

Is she a Canadian or a Latina?
 She is Canadian...she speaks mexican spanish too.  Shes one big Gorditta and shes dresses like shes a petite supermodel

[offtopic]  Lei, I didn't give you any charisma point lately or took away any...who knows...maybe your brother did! lol [/offtopic]

probably, maybe its payback for making him -1 cha his first day here....

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Calling Teenagers Complaint Central Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Alright. I think I need a place to complain and rant so here goes...

[rant] I have this huge perdicument in my life that is really annoying me. My family likes to move around alot and it is very hard for me to get into relationships and what not. After some time I became really involved with this one girl. She and I were perfect for each other I mean, everything was perfect. I would take a 17 hour bus ride to visit her every other weekend and everything. It was tough, being long distance and all, but we made it work. Then about a month ago I went back there to visit her again. And the last day I was there, she like disappeared from the radar. She was no where to be found. So yeah. Since then, I've tried calling her, emailing her, and everything. Yet, she has ignored me over and over again. I have no clue what it is I did, or didn't do at that. She just up and decided to ignore I existed. Since then, I haven't been able to go back to her town either. GAH! It is just so frustrating. [/rant]

Other than that. I'd have to say life is pretty peachy keen.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Calling all Teenagers to Complaint Central

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,