Calling all Teenagers to Complaint Central - Page 2 of 4

QUOTE There's this other person who used to - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Oct, 2003 - 1:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Got something that is bothering you?
Post Date: 11th May, 2003 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Calling all Teenagers to Complaint Central
A Friend

Calling all Teenagers to Complaint Central - Page 2

Just feel like getting this out.  Some people are so annoying.  Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, right?  Why do some people argue and drag things on forever?  It is so annoying.

heh i read this and thought of myself

look  8) i am cool

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2003 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Central Complaint Teenagers Calling

LOL ur funny

@ [tt]EXCUSE ME, BUT WHY ARE YOU READING THIS?[/tt]

hmm i don't know how the numbers came up, all i can remember doing was spell checking what i wrote in a word document...
It would be cool if this site had a spell check for peeps like me who cant spell:D

27th May, 2003 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Calling all Teenagers to Complaint Central Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

heh i read this and thought of myself

Hmmm... I wonder why? wink.gif

[offtopic]
hmm i don't know how the numbers came up, all i can remember doing was spell checking what i wrote in a word document...

There is a thread that answers this in the Welcome Board. Basically you are using slanted quotation marks in your message that is not supported in a text document. Make sure to first copy your text to a PLAIN TEXT DOCUMENT and not word pad. Then copy to here.[/offtopic]

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 7:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Central Complaint Teenagers Calling

I hate it when you can't think your own thoughts through. Your mind just gets so mixed up that you don't know what you really feel from what you want or don't want to feel. I suppose we all just want happiness. That's why it hurts so much when a source of happiness starts to cause pain and saddness.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2003 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Central Complaint Teenagers Calling

My complaint is about school it seems like all the kids are getting worse more drugs and cussing. You can't walk to class with out hearing cussing.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2003 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

theres this anoying lad who lives neer me who always shouts abuse everytime he talks to me.. so then i started to ignor him! everytime i ignore him he starts being nice so i start thinking he's my friend but as soon as i start to talk to him again he starts to be nasty to me!!! cant he pick someone else to anoy?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2003 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Calling Teenagers Complaint Central - Page 2

There's this other person who used to be my good friend then we fell out! And now he phoned me today silly me not knowing what to say to him on the phone ended up arranging to meet him tomorrow and giving him my mobile number!
But i don't really want to be friends with him, should i after i meet him tomorrow just start ignoring his phone calls and never meeting up again? i don't feel comfortable:(.. But then if i just ignore him like that and all ill feel guilty

6th Oct, 2003 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Calling Teenagers Complaint Central Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

There's this other person who used to be my good friend then we fell out! And now he phoned me today silly me not knowing what to say to him on the phone ended up arranging to meet him tomorrow and giving him my mobile number!
But i don't really want to be friends with him, should i after i meet him tomorrow just start ignoring his phone calls and never meeting up again? i don't feel comfortable

If you don't feel comfortable, just tell him! you don't have to feel forced to do something....that's not how friendship works. Be honest. wink.gif

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Calling all Teenagers to Complaint Central

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,