Bad Habits

Bad Habits - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th Sep, 2003 - 1:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2003 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Bad Habits
A Friend

Bad Habits

We all have em... YES EVEN YOU. So what's yours? You know some silly bad habit you have that drives everyone else nutzo?

Mine is I bite my nails all the time..

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2003 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Bad Habits
A Friend

Habits Bad

Ok I have this nervous habit... of always bouncing my foot. I don't even realize i'm doing most of the time. This tends to bother people sitting in front of me at the movie theater or on an airplane ..you get the picture.

I also have this bad habit of kicking my shoes off right in front of the door and leaving them there. Tick's people off when they trip over em

And my last but not least I tend to tune people out when I don't like what they are saying. I'm actually a little too good at that it's ok until they realize I'm a million miles away in lala land and not hearing a word they said

22nd Apr, 2003 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Bad Habits Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Hmmm let me think in this one. ;D Oh yeah, I have the habit of shake one of my legs when I'm at the table or over the desk where the computers are and the whole table shakes ;D

This one drives my husband nuts! lol: If I take a book from the shell I never put it back in the same place I found it ;D ooops...well, I forget sometimes! *hehehe*

I don't know if it's a bad habit or not. But I clean and sweep the floor several times a day LOL...since I have a small son who is very messy, I cannot stand seeing little pieces of food all around...so there I am, following little pieces all over the floor and clean them up all the time. smile.gif

Post Date: 11th May, 2003 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Bad Habits
A Friend

Habits Bad

Bleh I've acquired a new bad habit. I keep this pile of stuff on my bed, move it to my chair while I'm sleeping and then back to my bed when I'm not. I NEED TO GET ORGANIZED. Any volunteers? :/

user posted image

11th May, 2003 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Habits Bad

Oh my goshhhhh!!! That's a messy room!!! LOL. Do you share your room with your sister? If you do then the work is suppose to be easier when is time for cleaning. ;D
I remember I used to share my room with my sister and we use to have clothes everyyywhere!!!! because you know, when you're a teenager and a girl you like to try clothes all the time! lol and sometimes there is no time to put it back. ;D

Let me think another bad habit of mine...hmmmm.....oh yes, yes, I eat EXTREMELY fast!!! to the point that I get sick because of it sad.gif....yeah, I like food too much ;D

11th May, 2003 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Bad Habits

Oh my goshhhhh!!! That's a messy room!!! LOL. Do you share your room with your sister? If you do then the work is suppose to be easier when is time for cleaning. ;D
I remember I used to share my room with my sister and we use to have clothes everyyywhere!!!! because you know, when you're a teenager and a girl you like to try clothes all the time! lol and sometimes there is no time to put it back. ;D

Let me think another bad habit of mine...hmmmm.....oh yes, yes, I eat EXTREMELY fast!!! to the point that I get sick because of it sad.gif....yeah, I like food too much ;D

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 6:34am / Post ID: #

Bad Habits
A Friend

Bad Habits

I know what you mean with the bouncing. I can hardly ever sit still unless I am exhausted, and even then I usually have my knee bouncing. I was at a play rehersal once and up on stage. It was supposed to be a loving song between the Baker, me, and the Baker's wife. The Baker's wife was singing her part of the song and I'm sitting there bouncing away. I was warned quite stolidly not to do that during the performance. I also always have a song going through my head and tend to start tapping out to the rythem and beat, or humming to myself.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2003 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Bad Habits
A Friend

Bad Habits Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I also like to bounce my nails and have a messy room it seems like every time I clean it it is only like that for a little while.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Bad Habits

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,