Fun Stuff - My victoria story (trip)

Fun Stuff Victoria Story Trip - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Oct, 2003 - 6:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2003 - 5:15am / Post ID: #

Fun Stuff -  My victoria story (trip)
A Friend

Fun Stuff - My victoria story (trip)

victoria!
ah i went to victoria .. I love it there.  Ontario im moving to victoria!  

it sorta sucked the first day, but then it got sooo fun.

My victoria story:

we were going to victoria  on the 9am ferry, and around 7am when i was geting ready, one of my eyes kinda hurts, so i take my contact out and look at it, and its split in half. im sorta mad, but my mom had promised shed pick me up more contacts the day before, so i went and asked her for them. WOOPS, she forgot. i have no contacts, so i shoved the ripped down the middle contact back in my eye and start to get ready...all of a sudden my mom and my sis freak out, and start yelling at me..it was really bad, i dont even know why they were yelling. my sis threw hashbrowns at me  and then they were saying i wasnt allowed to go to victoria so i started crying, and then my mom made me take my contact out so i had to wear glasses (which i hate) and then i was like NO IM GOING TO VICTORIA. so i went and then my eyes were all poofy and red because i was crying for two hours..but my friends were really nice about it and promised they would take me to an optometrist as soon as we got to victoria. so we got there, walked around, saw a bif show, and it was around four that i finally got my contacts. and then we went to get a hotel room. we got the last room left, but we were 80$ short..so the people let us pay 80$ less on the deposit. so i was completly broke. and i spent about 2 hours in the back of an alley just to sneak into a bar to watch a concert, but then with only 2 more hours to go (we were already in the bar, hiding behind boxes) me and my friend decided to leave and come back later. by then there were police there and we didnt get in, so we walked around a bit and then came back to my hotel room, where we fell asleep. around 2 am his mom saw my friends who had been at the bar, and was soo upset because she couldent find him..because we had fallen asleep. and then i was woken up by them all. and then i felt sick. but then i went to sleep and and felt so much better!

The End. ;D

Sponsored Links:
12th Oct, 2003 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

trip story victoria Stuff Fun

and i spent about 2 hours in the back of an alley just to sneak into a bar to watch a concert, but then with only 2 more hours to go (we were already in the bar, hiding behind boxes) me and my friend decided to leave and come back later. by then there were police there and we didnt get in, so we walked around a bit and then came back to my hotel room, where we fell asleep. around 2 am his mom saw my friends who had been at the bar, and was soo upset because she couldent find him..because we had fallen asleep. and then i was woken up by them all. and then i felt sick. but then i went to sleep and and felt so much better

:smile.gif :smile.gif :smile.gif I think somebody needs a good 'pye-pye' (yes, a good spank and rebuke!) That's way too late for a young girl like you to be out! second...what the heck you were doing in a bar!? Hmmmm wait until I see ya in the chat room!!!!

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2003 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Fun Stuff -  My victoria story (trip)
A Friend

Fun Stuff - My victoria story (trip) Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

victoria!
ah i went to victoria .. I love it there.  Ontario im moving to victoria!  

it sorta sucked the first day, but then it got sooo fun.

My victoria story:

we were going to victoria  on the 9am ferry, and around 7am when i was geting ready, one of my eyes kinda hurts, so i take my contact out and look at it, and its split in half. im sorta mad, but my mom had promised shed pick me up more contacts the day before, so i went and asked her for them. WOOPS, she forgot. i have no contacts, so i shoved the ripped down the middle contact back in my eye and start to get ready...all of a sudden my mom and my sis freak out, and start yelling at me..it was really bad, i dont even know why they were yelling. my sis threw hashbrowns at me  and then they were saying i wasnt allowed to go to victoria so i started crying, and then my mom made me take my contact out so i had to wear glasses (which i hate) and then i was like NO IM GOING TO VICTORIA. so i went and then my eyes were all poofy and red because i was crying for two hours..but my friends were really nice about it and promised they would take me to an optometrist as soon as we got to victoria. so we got there, walked around, saw a bif show, and it was around four that i finally got my contacts. and then we went to get a hotel room. we got the last room left, but we were 80$ short..so the people let us pay 80$ less on the deposit. so i was completly broke. and i spent about 2 hours in the back of an alley just to sneak into a bar to watch a concert, but then with only 2 more hours to go (we were already in the bar, hiding behind boxes) me and my friend decided to leave and come back later. by then there were police there and we didnt get in, so we walked around a bit and then came back to my hotel room, where we fell asleep. around 2 am his mom saw my friends who had been at the bar, and was soo upset because she couldent find him..because we had fallen asleep. and then i was woken up by them all. and then i felt sick. but then i went to sleep and and felt so much better!

The End. ;D

sounds like you had alot of fun! ;D

> TOPIC: Fun Stuff - My victoria story (trip)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,