Build your dream house! - Page 2 of 2

Name: BlueEyez Country: Comments: I want a - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Apr, 2011 - 11:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2003 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Build your dream house!
A Friend

Build your dream house! - Page 2

My dream house would be magical and automatically clean its self:P when im watchin tv and cant be botherd to change the chanal it would automatically change:P and when im reading a magazine and cant be botherd puttin it back it would go back by it's self...
And of corse it would be a big house with lots of doors and windows, and most importantly INTERNET ;D

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2004 - 5:28am / Post ID: #

Build your dream house!
A Friend

house dream Build

I'd want a 2 story house with a basement and a sub-basement on a large piece of land away from the city people.

~Second Floor~
3 Bedrooms
2 bathroom w/shower & tub

~First Floor~
Kitchen -Stove, dish washer, double sink, separater
Living room - Fair size tv, dvd/vcr player, sound system
Computer room
Closets
Dinning area

~Basement~
Floors - Carpet, calm relaxing atmospher
Workout room - Tredmill, Stair master, area for yoga, etc.
Laundry room
Playroom - Kid stuff (planned kids).
Entertainment room - Bigscreen tv, dvd/vcr player, sound system, stereo stuff,
movie/dvd collection,
Guys room - pool table, Dart board, mini bar
Bathroom w/shower & tub

~Sub-Basemen~t
Personal rooms (religous reasons)
Storm shelter like area.
Bathroom

X-tra's

Indoor pool
Heated Garage (Connected to house)
Dog Pens
Small Basketball area
Trails for bikes, quads

-Ivy

12th Mar, 2005 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Build your dream house! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

My dream house-
I want it to be split in two with at least 3 stories on one of the sides. The highlight would be that both buildings must be connected by a mid-air glass bridge/tunnel so that if you stand there you can see everything, front and back of the property.
Secondly. the land must have character..I dont like flat land so hill and hollows are great espescially if I want to have a manmade lake or something. The setting would be a country area preferably with lots and lots of trees specifically the yellow Poui.
An absolute MUST..a huge study/library room. I also have themes for the rooms- the study-a renaissance theme, the kitchen-everything in wood( forest/all natural theme), living room-ultra modern theme(I.e white carpet, chrome etc.).
Scattered throughout the house would be works of art, sculptures etc. Nothing would be there by chance. Each object serves some purpose because I'm a strict believer in being relevant. That's why I plan to tell friends and family to give monetary gifts for my wedding. Heaven forbid if they give something I dont like because as soon as I open it I will dump it in the garbage or give it away, no exceptions.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2011 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 house dream Build

Name: BlueEyez

Comments: I want a big big house like 10000sq feet with a 8 car garage. I would want the house on 100 acres so that my dogs can run without worry. I would want it to be near a lake and away from people. I want a rose garden where I can just go and relax. I want a pool house and a guest house. I want big leather couches and chairs with plush rugs and lots of plants and serene things to look at. I would want my bedroom to have a huge bed and armoires everywhere. I want a jacuzzi as a bathtub and a huge walk in closet where I would have all the clothes shoes and purses I could ever imagine. And per the secret I can have it if I just ask for it and believe I have it already.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Build your dream house!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,