China vs Argentina

China Argentina - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Mar, 2016 - 10:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

China versus Argentina Disputes
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2010 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

China vs Argentina

China soya ban angers Argentina

Argentina complains to the China about a planned boycott of its soya oil exports amid a growing trade dispute. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2015 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Argentina China

China constructing a satellite tracking station in Argentine Patagonia

A space tracking station for lunar exploration being built in Argentine Patagonia by China, as part of the strategic relation and accords between the two countries, has caused concern in the Argentine congress because of the secrecy surrounding the terms of the deal. Ref. Source 9

16th Mar, 2016 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

China vs Argentina History & Civil Business Politics

Argentina has gone brave and instead of impounding decides to sink a Chinese fishing vessel that they say was doing illegal fishing in their waters. Now I know the last administration was trying to befriend the Chinese - I take this new one is not. See the story: Source 5u.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3215 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

16th Mar, 2016 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Argentina China

I would like to add that the reason they decided to sink the vessel was because they were threatened. When the Argentine Coast Guard fired warning shots upon discovery they were illegally fishing in Argentine waters, the Chinese vessel responded by turning off their lights and heading straight to the Coast Guard to crash. Yes, complete insanity.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

16th Mar, 2016 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Argentina China

Then they must have been doing something more than simply "Fishing", however I hope they video taped the incident because China will dispute it every step of the way.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3215 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: China vs Argentina

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,