If You Were Stranded On A Deserted Island..

If Stranded Deserted Island - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Apr, 2003 - 2:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2003 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

And just happened to have the two things you've always wanted..what would they be. LoL I know that questions really dumb and its been around ALOT but I wanna hear what you all have to say   And oh yeah, no planes, boats or any other way of getting off the island cheaters.  

Sponsored Links:
27th Feb, 2003 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

Island Deserted On Stranded You If

I will want to have of course my husband and son with me smile.gif.
But if you refer only to 'things' I will say: My own Taco Bell and
Mc Donalds ;D

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2003 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Were Stranded On A Deserted Island.. Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I would bring along Good Charlotte   and  some kind of deivce to communicate with people so they can call call the coast guard to come and save us...that is if we weren't having a good time      we're pretending here right?  wait no...ummmm and...my dream house? ya.

24th Mar, 2003 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

my dream house? ya

You mean, you will be carrying your dream house to the island? lol..how you will be carrying it? ;D

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2003 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You mean, you will be carrying your dream house to the island? lol..how you will be carrying it? ;D

Good thinking!!  I'd have to ask  8)Stranger for one of his apache helicopter and hang the house to it...

OK i should stop dreaming ;D

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2003 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Could I bring the Gilligan's Island people?  At least they know what they're doing .

Oh yea... while we're on the topic of Gilligan's Island -- if the Professor can make a radio out of a cocoanut, why can't he just fix the hole in the boat? LOL.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Apr, 2003 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

If You Stranded On Deserted Island..

Oh yea... while we're on the topic of Gilligan's Island -- if the Professor can make a radio out of a cocoanut, why can't he just fix the hole in the boat? LOL.

LOL yeah that's true! smile.gif I would definetly not bring Gilligan! he was the silliest person in the show, I could not stand him! lol
I already live on an island (Trinidad) ;D with beautiful beaches and summer all year long! smile.gif I'm sure Ashley and Laurie envy me about that huh wink.gif

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2003 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Stranded On Deserted Island.. Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Could I bring the Gilligan's Island people?  At least they know what they're doing .

Yeah, no kidding. they could've found someway to make the boat seaworthy again.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: If You Were Stranded On A Deserted Island..

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,