What Is The First Thing You Notice?

What Notice - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th May, 2003 - 1:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2003 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

if u vote for personality is the 1st thing that attracts u to someone then i dont care... ur a lier! put urself in a position, u r in a club, u aint gonna start talking to someone ugly are u? u talk to the fittens. So stop trying to be sincere, we're teenager, we're allowed to be shallow!  ;D

Sponsored Links:
13th Mar, 2003 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Notice Thing The What

I think eyes are the doors of the soul wink.gif A man MUST have beautiful eyes, and it's not a matter of what color is it but how expressive they're are....my hubby has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen  :) he has big brown eyes with long eyelashes... :love2:

Post Date: 7th May, 2003 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Is The First Thing You Notice? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

OK your right!
at first glance we tend to go for looks, but as we get to know a guy it really is personality that counts..
anyway the question never had UGLY GUY in it..i was thinking like nice would be drop dead gorgious and then personality would be an average looking guy not ugly...
the guys in my class most of them are average looking, what makes them more atractive looking is the way they dress and act, the ones who dress silly and act silly end up looking silly, and the ones who dress propper and act propper end up looking better so it all interlinks:p

8th May, 2003 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Notice Thing The What

what makes them more atractive looking is the way they dress and act, the ones who dress silly and act silly end up looking silly, and the ones who dress propper and act propper end up looking better so it all interlinks:p

What is to dress and act properly? :smile.gif because I notice that between teenagers if you don't have the latest sneakers or jeans then you're a nerd. I think it's so unfair and cruel. Because we know that not every kid at school can afford the latest of the fashion and that makes them losers? or less attractive in the eyes of the girls?.

Post Date: 10th May, 2003 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Notice Thing The What

LDS I think u miss understood me when i said what makes them more atractive looking is the way they dress and act, the ones who dress silly and act silly end up looking silly, and the ones who dress propper and act propper end up looking better so it all interlinks:p.

What i ment was peoples clothes can tell who they are ok lets presume these are all kids who have enough money to get good clothes, they dont have to be the best fasionable clothes, just decent clean cut respectable fresh!
When a guy takes time to brush his hair even if he isnt the best looking when he takes time to care for himself and has some modesty in his actions and dosnt act so childish it makes him more atractive, good morals and a sence of humer!
as for if you have a guy who might have a nice face but never takes time to fix his hair or clean his clothes, and acts silly and imature and has no self rispect for himself he ends up looking un atractive, thats what i ment! lol

Post Date: 10th May, 2003 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think delcita makes a good point. I wouldn't like a guy who dresses like a nerd or doesn't take good care of himself, i mean this not about who can't afford nice clothes or not its about what do you first notice in someone you are attracted to...

I voted for eyes.. I am very attracted to the eyes biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2003 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What The Thing Notice

Eyes and smiles look very nice, the guy expresses his feelings thru his eyes and smile.
men with long eye lashes are very atractive i think

11th May, 2003 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

What The Thing Notice Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I know what you meant to say Delcita but still having the impression (and veryloudsygirl gave me the point) is that a girl will not look on a guy that dress nerdy....no matter how nice the guy is or how smart, sweet and so on...just because he dress like a nerd he becomes automatically in a loser.
Now, I'm not a teenager anymore but I do know how things are in high-school, I always thought that it's so cruel to judge people just by the way they dress. I have seen kids get hurt because of that. I was blessed to always wear the latest of the fashion when I was at school but when I saw kids being treat differentlty just because the way they dress,  it really bothered me so much because I knew those kids were great people...
My whole point in here is just get to know the person!...don't care how they dress, maybe there is a totally different person inside and although the first impression is the one that always count...if a person is  beautiful and his/her attitute sucks...then their look sucks too! lol
I will give you an example. I had this friend that when I first met her she look totally 'nerd' she wear huge glasses and dress in a way you will not believe. She was also very shy and didn't talk to nobody. Of course, she didn't have any friends since she just moved. Nobody wanted to be her friend because of the way she look. My sister and I make friends with her and she was such a nice girl!. We helped her to build her self-confidence and speak more...and gradually and gradually she started to change the way she looked, she put contact lenses, cut her hair beautifully and start wearing really nice clothes...now, did my sister and I tell her to do that? NOT at all!. She did that ALL by herself and gradually. She just needed it a friend, somebody she could count with. End of the story: She's breaking hearts! she looks sooo sooo sooo different when I first met her!. smile.gif
It's true that the first thing we notice on people are the look and I don't see anything wrong with that! what I see wrong is that somebody will not be able to have 'friends' just because the way they look or dress. I think is very sad.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: What Is The First Thing You Notice?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,