Teen/school years - the best years of your life?

Teen/school Years Years Life - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 6:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2003 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I've heard people say before that your school or teen years are the best years of your life - to what extent do you agree?

I know they're good on one hand since you make friends,soicalise, learn and grow and have not as many resposibilites and worries as an adult, but I hope this doesn't mean it's all downhill for me from here! lol

Sponsored Links:
11th Aug, 2003 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

life your years the years Teenschool

Those were some of my worst years except for 19 when I was finally able to be at peace with my role in life.

Yea, and don't ask because there is a thread limit on how long the story can go on... wink.gif

12th Aug, 2003 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Teen/school years - the best years of your life? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Yes, the school years were great to me because I had lots of what I called then 'friends'. I use to love to go to school, just to hang out with him. After that, everybody goes to their own way and they forget you so easily. It's natural. Now that I'm 28 and I look at the past and it seems like it was yesterday that I was in high-school....but yes compared with the worries and responsibilities I have now, of course the teen years were the best!!!! ;D

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 6:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Life is what you make of it. There are no best years of your life. The best time is now. Don't live for the past or the future. Learn from the past, plan for the future, but live for the present.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2003 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

That is a great quote by falcore he pretty much summed it up but I will enjoy my school years of not worring about all the bill and family like parents do.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 6:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm lovin highschool right now. Its so much fun, i have lots of friends that i am gonna miss once i graduate. I don't wanna leave home! NOOO! laugh.gif. Yeah, i kind of can't wait. But i kinda don't want to. Know what i mean?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Dec, 2003 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Teen/school years the years your life

I don't wanna leave home! NOOO! laugh.gif. Yeah, i kind of can't wait. But i kinda don't want to. Know what i mean?

I know wink.gif real life starts after graduation, specially getting a job and a place to live...yep...is not easy but you will do well. smile.gif

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Teen/school years the years your life Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I've heard both that they were the best years of people lives, and I've also heard people say that they wouldnt want to be my age again. Personally I think the whole "school age" is a rollar coaster, and though their is good times and bad times its mostly a learning experience and personally I wouldnt want to do it all over again. I just want to guide my kids through it when i have kids and let them make their own choices.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Teen/school years - the best years of your life?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,