Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010 - Page 3 of 7

The rumor that is being spread is that it - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th May, 2010 - 2:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Trinidad Tobago PNM / UNC / COP / NJAC / Who will win the election drum?
5th May, 2010 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010 - Page 3

Is the PNM using 'dirty politics' to cause riots? I ask because of what happened when the UNC met in St. Joseph and they were bombarded by PNM supporters while they were trying to have a meeting. On TV6 News I believe it was said that the PNM had no involvement with getting supporters to do that. Regardless, it shows that PNM supporters are worried if they have to start doing these things. My only hope is that UNC fans do not follow in the same speed at PNM rallies.

Sponsored Links:
5th May, 2010 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Elections Tobago and Trinidad

I feel like I am posting in the LDS threads in this case. I don't know the full details of everything that is going on there.

I will say if there is probable reason that other unseen forces are at work here, it is most likely true. Situations around the world seem to reflect the fact that this sort of thing is out of control. That a few people are in control and all others are hopeless, at the will of the few. I feel for your country and wish it to be delivered from the evils.

Post Date: 5th May, 2010 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Raj

Comments: Will Manning stop pussyfooting with discussion of trivial matters and address real issues like UDeCOTT, Rowley, Stabilization Fund, budget deficits, Guanpo church, crime rates, nepotism in his party? He really needs to avoid having the media fishing in his speeches for some semblance of extricate of REAL issues and stop seeking "political pity' (I made that up) as in the case- "Keui Tung sold out PNM"

Source 1: Trinidad Guardian

10th May, 2010 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Elections Tobago and Trinidad

Are you all picking up that PNM supporters are using dirty campaigning by plastering UNC buildings with PNM posters? They say they do not condone such things but at the same time they have no control over the people doing that. The UNC is behaving themselves cause they know they will win and win big.

Post Date: 13th May, 2010 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Elections Tobago and Trinidad

Name: GIS

Comments: The UNC coalition does not really seem to have a valid strategy for dealing with any of the problems facing T&T besides the view that Manning Must Go. The banding together of members so soon before an election is dangerous as they would not be synchronized or of the same view in any way other than that Manning Must Go. However, if a new strong party was to come along, I would quickly vote the PNM out if they don't shape up but for now I can't vote for the alternate. It would be a scary thing if that coalition was to win!. I think we should adopt the US strategy of giving the youths a chance. Allow them up to a total of ten years service. New candidates are usually more anxious to help their contry and are more selfless.

14th May, 2010 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010

international QUOTE (JoePublic @ 13-May 10, 11:24 AM)
I would quickly vote the PNM out if they don't shape up but for now I can't vote for the alternate.

Well, if you are not satisfied with the PNM I hope you're a responsible citizen and do not vote period then (if the coalition does not satisfy you either) Just voting for the sake of voting makes no sense.

On another news folks, indirectly Manning has called Kamla a "skunk". Very classy of him as usual:

international QUOTE
"My mother always told me you can't win a spraying competition with a skunk,"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th May, 2010 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010 - Page 3

The acting Police Commissioner said they have foiled a plot to bring a violent outcome to the May 24th, 2010 General Election. It seems the NNV had arms and ammunition among other things on their land and within a car. More on this to come.

15th May, 2010 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010 Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

The rumor that is being spread is that it is going to get worst as election is closer, apparently whoever is behind all this wants to intimidate and possibly call an state of emergency so election is suspended due to violence.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,