Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010 - Page 2 of 7

What is happening with Rowley? He was supposed - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 3rd May, 2010 - 12:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Trinidad Tobago PNM / UNC / COP / NJAC / Who will win the election drum?
23rd Apr, 2010 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010 - Page 2

Now all the mud slinging begins. I just hope citizens of Trinidad and Tobago weigh the facts and not listen to the rubbish talk.

Sponsored Links:
26th Apr, 2010 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Elections Tobago and Trinidad

We forget, the purpose of the UNC is to get rid of the ruling government, the PNM. I don't think they are too concerned about if the coalition will work out or not after the election. They are taking it as "they'll cross the bridge when they reach it" kind of thing. Their main objective now is to get rid of the PNM from ruling.
Not sure if this belongs here or not but.... I can understand why the UNC would want COP, TOP and even the trade unions but why do they feel they need NJAC on board? I mean what are they offering? COP is offering seats, TOP is for Tobago and the trade unions can mobilize the workers and try to convince them to vote the ruling party out but someone please tell me what is NJAC offering?

27th Apr, 2010 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I don't think its that they need them as much as just to show how united they are, how much they want to rid the population of Patrick Manning. I think the snap call was a tactic because Manning thought the UNC was basically in shambles and could not mobilize anyone. I wonder if he was listening to his prophetess?

27th Apr, 2010 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Elections Tobago and Trinidad

I heard that Kamla is ready to debate Mr. Manning but reporters asked him if he is willing to do it and he reply was, what he has to gain by debating Kamla?

29th Apr, 2010 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Elections Tobago and Trinidad

Just wondering who came up with the "bright" idea of letting Commonwealth citizens the right to vote?

29th Apr, 2010 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010

A debate should be standard in this country. Maybe that Obama guy she hired gave her the idea. Manning is afraid about that because he will be defending constantly. I don't agree with the Chamber of Commerce overseeing it though, it should be a more neutral group.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Apr, 2010 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010 - Page 2

I agree about the debate but it will only be worth it if its cordial and the right questions are asked. No dumb questions about what they like about the country, no, hard pressed stuff about crime, inflation, where they're taking the country, property tax, education and health.

3rd May, 2010 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010 Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

What is happening with Rowley? He was supposed to speak today and he didn't. I would like to know whether or not Manning plan to keep him or remove him, he needs to stop torturing the man like that.

On another note for what I read, the UNC/COP meeting was double in numbers than the PNM one.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2010

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,