14 and 17 Year Old Relationship?

14 17 Year Relationship - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th May, 2003 - 12:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2003 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I like this guy but he is 17 and I am only 14. I have been doing some research on him cause we don't go to the same school and I have found out (from a friend who's brother hangs out with him) he doesn't drink or do drugs or anything like that (yay!). I haven't had much experience with guys older than me so I was wondering if you think a relationship could work? And if maybe not romantically at least a friendship? Or will the age difference be to much? Any help will be greatly appreciated... thanks!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2003 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Relationship Year

By all means, hopefully true love will preside over all their decisions and the sky is the limit after that.

17th Apr, 2003 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

14 and 17 Year Old Relationship? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

A romantic relationship at age 14? sorry but I think you're way too young to date. Maybe in two more years. If you want to know him more then a friendship would be great and I don't see a problem with that at your age. 14 to 17 is not a big difference.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2003 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Relationship Year

I like this guy but he is 17 and I am only 14. [..] I haven't had much experience w/ guys older than me so I was wondering if you think a realtionship could work? And if mabye not romantically atleast a friendship? Or will the age difference be to much? Any help will be greatly appreciated...

NO and NO

Post Date: 7th May, 2003 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Relationship Year

Lifes too short to waste on boys especially at 14!

but hmm age shouldnt be a problem if bouth of you are competible, some 17 year olds are imature for there age and some 14 year olds that i have met are more mature then 17 year olds!!! if you get on well then be his friend, but dont stay at his house alone you know what boys are like lol
dont rush into anything that you regret please.

7th May, 2003 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Lifes too short to waste on boys especially at 14!

This I agree with.

but hmm age shouldnt be a problem if bouth of you are competible

This I have questions about... compatible as what? Friends? Just friends? Are we talking serious relationship? If we are talking serious then that is a joke even for a 17 year old furthermore a 14 year old.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2003 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

14 17 Year Relationship

Yea i agree with you game master, even at 17 you cant really have a "serious" relationship.

Even if they think its serious at the time, because they don't really understand the meening of the word.

11th May, 2003 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

14 17 Year Relationship Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Yea i agree with you game master, even at 17 you cant really have a "serious" relationship

That's a relief, I thought that I would have to come back defending sanity.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: 14 and 17 Year Old Relationship?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,