Are Guys Careless?

Are Guys Careless - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th Mar, 2003 - 2:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2003 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Are Guys Careless?
A Friend

Are Guys Careless?

Guys always act like they dont care about anything or anyone at my school. Maybe its just my school but I dont know. My ex-boyfriend would not really care what anyone thought or cared much about how I felt about things. Guys really dont care about how girls feel either. Are they just trying to hide their sensitive side? bc if so...I wish they would..its alot more attractive then being a careless ass! How do U feel about guys and being careless? Are the guys at you know careless or no?

Sponsored Links:
13th Mar, 2003 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Careless Guys Are

You see xtra, most of the teenagers now are careless, it's sad but it comes from the values that they're not being taught at home. Something is missing in their lives and the parents are responsible for the teachings of the children at home.
Guys think they're more 'cool' if they show that 'macho' attributes when in fact that makes them look to me as completly LOSERS! but believe me or not there are plenty girls out there who LOVE date guys like that, they think is neat. :smile.gif
I think we as women should make the change, not allow no man treating us in a way we don't deserve! we have to stand for what we believe! we have to stop being so emotional and start thinking with our heads! Men take advantage of women because the women allow them to do so! we need to stop that chain for good!.
And if all the women in the world would change that, guys will not have other option to change themselves since the attributes that they think they have now are not 'working'!

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2003 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Are Guys Careless?
A Friend

Are Guys Careless? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Some guys are care, but like LDS said they want to be macho.  For me I have given up on the macho act along time ago, then again I run with the geeky cyberpunk group.  So we don't care for being macho, and we care a lot about a lot of things!  Also, come on give guys some credit, I know girls who don't give a flying flip about people either.  

13th Mar, 2003 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Careless Guys Are

True rpg, there are guys who care but some girls seems to look always for the ones who don't care :smile.gif I don't know why! to me they're all nuts because if you find a nice guy who is sweet and treats you nice why you would want to be with the rude, careless one who treats you like a dog!? :smile.gif it doesn't make sense at all!

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2003 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Are Guys Careless?
A Friend

Careless Guys Are

Not all guys are like that. But a lot of teenage girls go for the 'bad guys' so they are more likely to be careless.

Nice guys finish last sad.gif

15th Mar, 2003 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Are Guys Careless?

Nice guys finish last

And which are you Robert123? Nice guy or bad boy? smile.gif
If you are a nice guy then why do you think you finished last? If you are a bad boy then why did you choose to be that?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Mar, 2003 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Are Guys Careless

Rovert yes, thats true. I cannot comprehend the mind of the women sometimes, why in the world they will want to choose a loser rather than a sweet and caring guy? *shacking head*

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2003 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Are Guys Careless?
A Friend

Are Guys Careless Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

lol Rovert tongue.gif

i'd say i'm the good boy type, and in mid teens girls tend to like the bad boys because they're more exciting. however on another board people said girls grow out of it eventually ;D

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Are Guys Careless?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,