Believe What You Like

Believe Like - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 6:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2003 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

Believe What You Like
A Friend

Believe What You Like

t doesn't matter how much you THINK you understand what is going on in the world, because you really don't understand any of it. Go on, keep thinking your pathetic thoughts, keep believing everything you hear. But, don't come to me when you find that it's too late to stop it all. I have warned so many, yet so few listened....  

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2003 - 10:07am / Post ID: #

Like You Believe

Xtrasweet, have you turned Prophetess now?

The whole thing with life and people is this...

"Who do I take information from?"

Post Date: 18th May, 2003 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Believe What You Like
A Friend

Believe What You Like Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

lol if no one thinks they understand everything, and believe everything they want to believe. and your telling them not to then by telling them that you told them so defies the whole purpose of what you just said.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 6:26am / Post ID: #

Believe What You Like
A Friend

Like You Believe

My advice is to take everything with a grain of salt. You need to take information from many sources. Always remember that you are most likely getting someone's opionon. Try to get several people to talk to you about specific information and then you may be able to form your own opinon's and thoughts after having heard several viewpoints.

> TOPIC: Believe What You Like

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,