Blade Barrier Spell

Blade Barrier Spell - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 21st Oct, 2010 - 2:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

Dungeons & Dragons Reviewed
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2010 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Blade Barrier Spell

Blade Barrier Spell

Blade Barrier Description: An immobile, vertical curtain of whirling blades shaped of pure force springs into existence. Any creature passing through the wall takes 1d6 points of damage per caster level (maximum 15d6), with a Reflex save for half damage.

If you evoke the barrier so that it appears where creatures are, each creature takes damage as if passing through the wall. Each such creature can avoid the wall (ending up on the side of its choice) and thus take no damage by making a successful Reflex save.

More: D&D Spells for Blade Barrier

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2010 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Blade Barrier Spell
A Friend

Spell Barrier Blade

I like the blade barrier spell. I have used it as a way for a party to gather up and recoup some losses if they are in a close battle or just need a breather. I have used it once right in front of a large group of charging goblins. That was interesting. smile.gif

> TOPIC: Blade Barrier Spell

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,