Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

Dungeons & Dragons Creature
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2010 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Squid, Giant

Squid, Giant

What is your strategy for confronting the creature Squid, Giant in Dungeons & Dragons?

More info on this D&D creature: Source 8

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2010 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Giant Squid

I don't even like the look of squid so can't even imagine fighting one. They look so alien and without even like looking up their abilities I bet those tenticals they have can seriously kill your character.

27th Apr, 2010 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Squid, Giant Reviews RPG & Card Board

It has 10 tentacles and can bite. Has a good hunk of HP and a fairly good AC. Fighting something like this would not be a good idea. I don't think that it would be worth the fight. I am going to assume if you are fighting one of these it is not by choice.

I would focus on the brain or head. Fighting the individual tentacles will get you no where fast unless you have excellent rolls. Try and guard yourself somehow from the tentacles. Taking cover after an attack or attacking from cover.

29th Apr, 2010 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Giant Squid

This would have to be like a whole adventure by itself for a big group with major levels. 1st level characters are like totally goners.

> TOPIC: Squid, Giant

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,