Update On Myself

Update Myself - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Jun, 2003 - 11:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2003 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Update On Myself
A Friend

Update On Myself

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Hey guys whats up ?... Things are really bad right now. So bad that right now suicide seems like a great thing. Why do these things always have to happen to me. Life is rotten. I miss you all..

Love Ashley!!

Sponsored Links:
15th Jun, 2003 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Myself Update

Hey guys whats up ?... Things are really bad right now. So bad that right now suicide seems like a great thing. Why do these things always have to happen to me. Life is rotten. I miss you all..  

Hey! What's Up! What's going on? Everyone has been asking for you! What happened? What can we help with? Suicide is not even an option, let us know how we can help.

Love from Everyone here!

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2003 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Update On Myself
A Friend

Update On Myself Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Hey girl!  I am sorry to hear that things are so bad.  We have all been wondering where you have been.  I know that things are bad with you right now, but please do not resort to suicide, it is not an easy way out.  Trust me on that.  You may feel like you are all alone, but you really aren't.  We are all here for you.  We may even be able to help you out.  I know that I don't know you very well, but I have been there once.  It is an awful feeling to feel like no one would understand you or what you are going through.  But, we are standing here with our hands out for you to take and help you.  Of course, we can't make your problems go away, but we could offer you a shoulder to lean on, an understanding ear that will listen, and maybe some suggestions on how to help you.  So, please let us know how we can help.

16th Jun, 2003 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Myself Update

Ashley!!! sorry I could not reply sooner, the hard disk of my computer crashed. I sent you an e-mail but I didnt get any reply. What's going on?. You are having me very worried! It's frustrating not able to get in touch with you by other means than the silly computer.
Listen to me and listen me well, suicide is not a great thing and can never lead you to the solution of your problems. My uncle (who was like a father to me since he raised me and my sister) commit suicide a year ago...you cannot imagine the pain my family is going through, not to mention the guilt we all feel because of what happened. Suicide marks the lives of everybody, not only yours...so please...forget about that and face whatever problem you have.
PLEASE tell us what's going on and how we can help you!!!!! E-mail me, instant message me, do anything but please talk to us!
Love you!!!!!!!!
Sol

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2003 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Update On Myself
A Friend

Myself Update

What happened with her? Whats going on that is so bad? Anyone please let me know

20th Jun, 2003 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Update On Myself

BeyondBeauty, I know what's going on with Xtrasweetgirl, but I am not authorized to say it in here, maybe she will get back into the forum some time soon and tell you all about it. Sorry about that. sad.gif let's just say she's going through some really hard times, so if anyone would like to send to her their love and support, I'm sure she will be very glad to receive it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jun, 2003 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Update Myself

If I catch her online again I will ask her to share what happened or for me to do it for her.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2003 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Update On Myself
A Friend

Update Myself Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

sorry to hear that xtrasweetgirl i hope all turns out well for you whatever it is

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Update On Myself

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,