My boyfriend

My Boyfriend - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Mar, 2003 - 11:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2003 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

My boyfriend
A Friend

My boyfriend

My boyfriend and I talked about spending the rest of our lives together. Last night, he suddenly told "There's no spark between us anymore." It's very painful and doesn't all add up. How do I get over this broken heart?
:'(

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2003 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

boyfriend My

I'm sorry to hear that sad.gif I just can comfort you saying that I was in your situation when I was your age and even though it was painful I am still here and I found a good guy who loves me and I married him! smile.gif so it's not the end of the world. I think it's good to know the truth, you don't want nobody around you cheating on you or being hypocrite, after all, you deserve the best. Just try to take it easy, remember the good times together and try to move on as soon as possible, go out with friends and do fun stuff, the only counsel I can give you is don't get involved in any other relationship for now, let your heart healed first...it may take a while, but it will heal eventually. You will see smile.gif All the best!

6th Mar, 2003 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

My boyfriend Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

"There's no spark between us anymore."

Sounds like a new girl is in town?

I could say sorry for you, but I should say sorry for him!

If a guy cannot tell the difference between canned fish and prime steak then why bother. *looks to see some of the teen guys on this forum who will be hoping to see this thread*

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2003 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

My boyfriend
A Friend

boyfriend My

the only counsel I can give you is don't get involved in any other relationship for now, let your heart healed first...it may take a while, but it will heal eventually. You will see smile.gif All the best!

@LDS,  Yeah i am gonna take your advice and just chill with my friends. Things like this only hapens for the best...

I could say sorry for you, but I should say sorry for him!  
If a guy cannot tell the difference between canned fish and prime steak then why bother. *looks to see some of the teen guys on this forum who will be hoping to see this thread*  

@JB  :smile.gif  lmao...  I feel sorry for him myself!

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2003 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

My boyfriend
A Friend

boyfriend My

1 grl asked him out so far and he said yes and he has known her for not even 24 hrs!!!Not to b concieted or anything but we were really popular. The grl he asked out isnt!! She isnt even pretty I dont think. I think he trying to make me jelouse.. if not then he has gone nuts

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2003 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

My boyfriend
A Friend

My boyfriend

I am 14, and have only had one girlfriend, we went out for close to 5 months.  When we broke up it upset us both, yet I think more of her, since it was me who found that we were not meant for eachother.  We all of the time over that period of time we were together talked about our future together, and joked about having kids.  Thats the fun of it, but you have to realize thats not always the case.  Of course every case is different, I mean sure I could have kept going with her, and pretended like this was the greatest thing in the world.  Yet I am a more honest person, and I was sorry that it hurt her, in fact we were friends for quite a bit longer after that, the only reason we are not friends now is that when I started looking to date another girl, she got ticked, and she could not see that her and I were no longer together.  

Okay I got off on my story, back to yours, maybe he saw what I saw.  Maybe the spark of love died, and that happens all of the time even in married couples.  Its life, and I hate to say but you have to get used to that!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Mar, 2003 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

My boyfriend

1 grl asked him out so far and he said yes and he has known her for not even 24 hrs!!!Not to b concieted or anything but we were really popular. The grl he asked out isnt!! She isnt even pretty I dont think.

But sweety, this is not a matter whether you all were really popular or not, it's obvious he doesn't care about that since as you mentioned he went out with a girl who is not popular. Maybe she's not pretty for you but it's pretty for him or she must have something that he feels attractive too. Beauty is the eyes of the beholder. Why he has gone nuts? because he moved on? Listen, I know this is painful but it's being more painful to you than to him.  You're the one who needs to move on and change, he can date whoever he wants to date and he doesn't have to ask you permission or even think if you will be 'okay' with it. Don't become bitter because of that, after all you're XTRASWEETGIRL right? wink.gif

13th Mar, 2003 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

My boyfriend Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

rpg, thanks for sharing your story. It's good to know there are honest people out there who are willing to share their feelings to others. I think everybody learn from relationships or crushes we have when we were teenagers. It makes you grow to the point of when you find the right one, you know it's him/her and it's forever! smile.gif

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: My boyfriend

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,