Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks - Page 4 of 21

That sounds disgusting but at the same time - Page 4 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 9th Mar, 2012 - 7:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (21) »
Video Available Video - WARNING - contains graphic content - This Thread does not only deal with the abuse animals go through so that you can have your steak or drumstick, but this Thread also deals with the risks of eating meat: the spreading of disease and major health concerns. Being vegeterian /vegan.
25th Jun, 2010 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks - Page 4

Added to all that has been said is the consideration of sea food being fit to eat as well. Some people seem to not recognize sea food as MEAT, but follow that up here: Source 6

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2010 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks
A Friend

Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

I know when people talk about meat they include fish. I have for the past few years stopped eating any fish that comes from our oceans. I still do eat some local fish that I or someone I am with catches.

26th Jun, 2010 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks Health & Special Psychology

I hardly eat fish, just an occasional shark which is quite popular here but really I am not a seafood fan.

26th Jun, 2010 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

I grew up on a ranch and have seen many animals "processed". It was a way life for me though I never experienced most of the things seen in this video. My grandpa had free range cattle so they were not as crowded.
Most cattle however ended up in the slaughter house(its a pretty unpleasant thing to see when you're six or seven)

In our modern society most people are very separated from the process, thus creating an unrealistic view on where our food comes from.

When asked where a steak comes from most children will answer "from the grocery store". They never see the whole story.

30th Jun, 2010 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

You know what is totally disgusting about eating meat its when they ask for it rare or medium rare where you can see the blood still oozing out. That's so nasty I can't even stand to see it. I can eat a meal without meat but I do like to hav it there but not with any blood showing around it or in it.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2010 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

According to my wife the hamburger she eats come from the hamburger bush. She likes to see cattle but does not like to know or hear about the fact that they are just walking hamburgers.

Krusten make sure you do not watch me eat a steak as I like it medium rare just to enjoy the nice red juices that leak out of the meat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2012 - 10:18am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Still Want Eat Meat Meat Eating Risks - Page 4

Whistleblowers: 70 percent of U.S. Ground beef contains 'pink slime'

"Pink slime" is largely made up of connective tissue that used to be reserved only for dog foods. It was not classified as "meat" because it was largely seen as unfit for human consumption Ref. Source 8

9th Mar, 2012 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Still Want Eat Meat Meat Eating Risks Psychology Special & Health - Page 4

That sounds disgusting but at the same time could I really give up meat? I really don't know, I'm so used to having it at almost each meal that I will feel like I'm missing something. Good thing I eat mostly white meat.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (21) »

> TOPIC: Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,