Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks - Page 7 of 21

Pictures too graphic to publish IT"S - Page 7 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 21st Aug, 2014 - 1:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (21) »
Video Available Video - WARNING - contains graphic content - This Thread does not only deal with the abuse animals go through so that you can have your steak or drumstick, but this Thread also deals with the risks of eating meat: the spreading of disease and major health concerns. Being vegeterian /vegan.
Post Date: 3rd May, 2014 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks - Page 7

CNN exclusive: A meat processing plant in California was buying diseased dairy cows and processing them when government inspectors weren't there, federal officials tell CNN.

After the cows were killed, employees at Rancho Feeding Corp., based in Petaluma, California, would hide the warning signs of cancer by trimming off diseased parts, using a fake stamp of approval or even replacing the heads of sick cows with ones from healthy animals, the officials say.

A tip from an employee led to a federal investigation and the recall of nearly 9 million pounds of meat processed by Rancho. Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th May, 2014 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

Oliver caught selling mouldy meat

JAMIE Oliver was forced to close his deluxe London butcher's shop after health inspectors found mouse droppings, out-of-date beef and mouldy meat. Ref. Source 5

17th May, 2014 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks Health & Special Psychology

Those of you still pondering eating meat, indeed meat sold from vendors, should read what this couple went through. If you must eat meat, be sure to know WHERE it came from the METHOD and SANITATION that was used to cook it and how LONG it has been sitting there. Ironically, the spouse survived because she was vegetarian.

4th Jul, 2014 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

This is one of the best videos out there that goes through each type of animal and its associated meat. It provides the information about how sentient creatures are treated on a whole. Basically, this is the best I've seen in explaining why you should drop meat and stop the ill treatment of animals. If after viewing this you are not moved in some way to act (If even on yourself) then I humbly submit something is wrong with you.

5th Jul, 2014 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

I watched this film last night and I forced myself to watch it for a second time this morning. Will watch it for a third time later today. I don't believe anyone can watch this film without crying. It was a really, really hard documentary to watch but the information presented was excellent, the voice of the narrator was just perfect. Left me speechless.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2014 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks

"If possessing a higher degree of intelligence does not entitle one human to use another for his or her own ends, how can it entitle humans to exploit non-humans for the same purpose? If a being suffers there can be no moral justification for refusing to take that suffering into consideration."
-- Peter Singerw

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2014 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Still Want Eat Meat Meat Eating Risks - Page 7

Price of Beef and Bacon Reach All-Time High:

A decade ago, in June 2004, a pound of ground chuck cost $2.49, which means that the commodity has increased by 57 percent since then. Bacon has increased by 78.7 percent from the $3.42 it cost in June 2004 to the $6.11 it costs now. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2014 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Still Want Eat Meat Meat Eating Risks Psychology Special & Health - Page 7

Pictures too graphic to publish

IT"S the picture too confronting to publish on the home page and may put you off your dinner. WARNING: Graphic footage and images. Ref. Source 4

> TOPIC: Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,