Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks - Page 8 of 21

Pork meat with rat poison traces 'OK - Page 8 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 13th Jun, 2015 - 12:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (21) »
Video Available Video - WARNING - contains graphic content - This Thread does not only deal with the abuse animals go through so that you can have your steak or drumstick, but this Thread also deals with the risks of eating meat: the spreading of disease and major health concerns. Being vegeterian /vegan.
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2014 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks - Page 8

Name: Peaches

Comments: I've never looked at eating meat like this. Meat has always been on my plate since I can remember and when I ate it I never considered anything about it just like I did not think about the vegetables or potatoes. I will have to think about what I read and saw here and see how I feel about meat the next time I eat it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2014 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks
A Friend

Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

I like the video. Next time I eat a juicy steak, I will be able to be more appreciative of the hard work the butcher went through to prepare my meal.

I find it humorous how the video asks the viewers to become vegetarians so that innocent animals are not harmed. What about the poor, helpless plants? Vegetation are living beings as well. They have souls! The fruit of plants are their babies. But, do people feel guilty when they take strawberries and devour them? Plant children are killed everyday. Yet, no one ever cares. Just because a carrot is unable to scream as it is slowly devoured, it doesn't necessarily mean that the carrot cannot feel pain.

10th Sep, 2014 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks Health & Special Psychology

international QUOTE (Rasputin)
I like the video. Next time I eat a juicy steak, I will be able to be more appreciative of the hard work the butcher went through to prepare my meal.

Sarcasm? The subject of the video isn't the toil of the butcher.

What about the poor, helpless plants?

A carrot is not a sentient being like a chicken, if you can offer proof other than your own opinion that a carrot is a sentient being I would be interested to read it.

10th Sep, 2014 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

I still remember this video which talks about what the process of getting meat - it can really get into you. Some people stop eating meat not just because of the harming of animals to get meat, but also for their personal health as well.

What about the poor, helpless plants? Vegetation are living beings as well. They have souls!

laugh.gif I once thought like that, but plants lack a nervous system (The ability to feel pain) so they are not really harmed nor they don't feel pain, but hey if I was wrong, I would like evidence to how plants feel pain.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 10th Sep, 2014 - 8:48pm

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2015 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

Drone Video Exposes 'Feces Lake' Inside Mega US Factory Farm:

You've seen disturbing images and videos of factory farm animals being forced to live in the absolute worst of conditions, but a new overhead video captured by a spy drone reveals a whole new sector of disturbing factory farm activity. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 20th May, 2015 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks

Sledgehammer cattle cruelty sparks outrage

SHOCKING footage has emerged of live export Australian cattle being bludgeoned to death with sledgehammers in Vietnam, prompting calls for a live export ban. Ref. Source 8n

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd May, 2015 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Still Want Eat Meat Meat Eating Risks - Page 8

53 people in nine states sick after eating raw tuna

A salmonella outbreak likely linked to raw tuna has sickened 53 people in nine states, health officials said Thursday. Ref. Source 4i

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2015 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Still Want Eat Meat Meat Eating Risks Psychology Special & Health - Page 8

Pork meat with rat poison traces 'OK to sell'

THERE'S a proposal to legally allow the sale of pork products that contain traces of rat poison. And authorities insist it's perfectly safe to eat. Ref. Source 1h

> TOPIC: Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,