Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks - Page 9 of 21

After many years I've come to appreciate - Page 9 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 12th Nov, 2015 - 12:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (21) »
Video Available Video - WARNING - contains graphic content - This Thread does not only deal with the abuse animals go through so that you can have your steak or drumstick, but this Thread also deals with the risks of eating meat: the spreading of disease and major health concerns. Being vegeterian /vegan.
16th Jun, 2015 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks - Page 9

That's disgusting. We don't know what is put into the meats we eat but the same goes for most other food products its just how life is in the modern world. I don't know if I can fully give up meat although I will like too.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2015 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

Salmon May Be the Greatest Source of Dietary Pollutants

Where is hexachlorobenzene found? In a U.S. Supermarket survey, salmon and sardines were most heavily tainted with hexachlorobenzene, with salmon “the most contaminated food of all.” Farmed salmon specifically is perhaps the greatest source of dietary pollutants, averaging nearly ten times the PCB load of wild-caught salmon. Ref. Source 2z

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2015 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks Health & Special Psychology

Why is Meat a Risk Factor for Diabetes?

Potential culprits include the trans fat in meat, the saturated fat, cholesterol, heme iron, advanced glycation end products (Glycotoxins), animal protein (Especially leucine), zoonotic viruses, and industrial pollutants that accumulate up the food chain. Ref. Source 7r

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2015 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

How to Reduce Carcinogenic Bile Acid Production

The consumption of animal fat appears to increase the growth of gut bacteria that turn our bile acids into carcinogens. Ref. Source 9a

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2015 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

Meat can be 'as bad as smoking'

CARNIVORES everywhere will be crying into their fry-ups this morning, as their worst fears have been confirmed. Ref. Source 5q

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2015 - 6:06am / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks

How Much Cancer Does Lunch Meat Cause?

Why does the leading cancer and diet authority recommend we avoid bacon, ham, hot dogs, sausage and all processed meat (Including chicken and turkey)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2015 - 6:19am / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks
A Friend

Still Want Eat Meat Meat Eating Risks - Page 9

Do I believe the meat-processing system needs to be supervised more closely, overhauling parts where the treatment of animals is unnecessarily cruel, and examining the actual nutritional advantages and disadvantages from meat? Yes. Will I stop eating meat? Nope. As much as I respect vegans and vegetarians, I trust that they'll excuse me while I indulge my craving for meat products of all sorts. I don't want to live forever, and I'm sure it might catch up to me someday, but with all the videos and reports, I'll stay the course. However, I will also join the cause to treat animals ethically (Before they become tasty food) and clean up the FDA and processing centers.

12th Nov, 2015 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Still Want Eat Meat Meat Eating Risks Psychology Special & Health - Page 9

After many years I've come to appreciate that sentient beings have a place in the world. There will never be any regulations that will sufficiently stop the abuse and slaughter. While I am a natural vegan simply because I care about my health and have become aware (Awaken) I do secondarily have a concern that mankind sees animals as objects like a piece a wood or stone just to be trashed around as they please. It is hardly surprising since they do it with humans, the difference is the animals cannot stop you from eating them and their family. Would you kill a cow yourself, gut it and then eat it? Then you are truly a meat eater. If you just picking it up in the form of a steak or hamburger then you are unaware and see it as just another food. If you go up to that cow and it begs you to live, will you still kill it?

> TOPIC: Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,