Young teachers, and the things they say...

Young Teachers Say - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Mar, 2003 - 4:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2003 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I dont know if anyone else has noticed, but it seems that teachers are getting younger and younger these days. Well, the other day, I was talking to my drama teacher. This is his first year teaching. We came on to the subject of the drama teacher from last year, who was young, and who I had good rapore with. Well, I was talking to some friends of mine, and we were talking about out former drama teacher. I only made a comment about how the former drama teacher was always nice to me. The new drama teacher got in the coversation and said, "He was only nice to you because he thought you were foxy and he wanted you." Now dont you all think that this comment was unappropiate? Especially comming from a teacher? Especially comming from a teacher who did not even know the former drama teacher?And i have noticed a lot of young male teachers especially flirting and pretty much sexually harassing their female students.....I dont think that there is anything wrong with being friendly and all, but where do you draw the line, when you have students and teachers engaged in sexual conversations? Opinions anyone?

Sponsored Links:
9th Mar, 2003 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

say things the teachers Young

The new drama teacher got in the coversation and said, "He was only nice to you because he thought you were foxy and he wanted you." Now dont you all think that this comment was unappropiate?

Wha? I think you need 'Stranger' to take care of this guy with his 'peacemaker'. Seriously, that is very out of place. You should have reported that to the principla. What I want to know is what was your response and the response of other students?

[offtopic]Hmmm.... could it be? Now wait, it is a new avatar *lol*[/offtopic]

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2003 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Young teachers, and the things they say... Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

The rest of the class took his comment about me as a joke, but I dont take it that way. It was unappropiate. In my opinion, it was sexual harassment, and if he ever makes another comment like that again, then I will report him and get his ass fired...

9th Mar, 2003 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

The rest of the class took his comment about me as a joke, but I dont take it that way. It was unappropiate. In my opinion, it was sexual harassment, and if he ever makes another comment like that again, then I will report him and get his ass fired...

I don't think it's a good idea to leave it like that, this is a SERIOUS matter. He cannot at all tell you something like that! no matter if he was joking or not!!!! Is he nuts or what?. If I am you I would report that to the principal immediately, you really don't know what kind of person he is...things of this matter need to be told, not keep it to yourself because if something happens (Hope NEVER!) at least the proper authorities know about it.  This is a very delicate situation.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2003 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yah, i understand what you guys are saying. And i agree with a lot of it. But I was jsut so angry when my drama teacher said that comment to me. Especially since he never met my old drama teachr, whO i was good friends with. My teacher last year was only 26, and we got along great, and he never made any sexual comments to me like that. In fact, he would get upset if anyone else had said unappropiate stuff to me or any other student. But when my drama teacher this year made that comment in reference to my old teacher, it just go me steamed. I mean, he said that my teacher was only nice to my because I was foxy and he wanted me. In my opinion, you just dont say that to a student. And further more, he went on to imply that I had some kind of affair with my former drama teacher. Which i didnt, and how dare he even suggest that... and especially in front of other class mates. It was wrong. And i felt so horrible the rest of the day. All i could think was, "Wher does he get off saying crap like that about my former drama teacher who I considered a good friend, and how dare he suggest that it was anything more that a teacher student relationship. Especially since he has never me the man?"

Now i am off to report him to the proper authorities in my school...

9th Mar, 2003 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Let me understand this because I don't. It seems to me or you're more angry of the fact that he said bad things about your old drama teacher than the fact he CALLED YOU a fox??? I would be more angry for him calling me something like that whether if he thought I have an affair with the guy or not. He was totally OUT of place...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Mar, 2003 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Young teachers the things say...

JB just told me that the word 'fox' is not a bad word in english. I learnt in school that the word 'fox' is another word for b***ch
but isn't not right? what's the meaning?

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2003 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Young teachers the things say... Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

JB just told me that the word 'fox' is not a bad word in english. I learnt in school that the word 'fox' is another word for b***ch
but isn't not right? what's the meaning?

Well, If you ask the good me the word (foxy) means : a clever crafty person or  physically attractive person

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Young teachers, and the things they say...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,