BP - Oil Rig Explodes In Gulf Of Mexico - Page 7 of 13

Sounds like they capped it but we will have - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Jul, 2010 - 6:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (13) »

U.S.A. Worst Oill Spill in the history of the USA
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2010 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

BP - Oil Rig Explodes In Gulf Of Mexico - Page 7

Oil Flows Freely

Containment cap removed from ruptured well in Gulf as part of process to replace it, BP says; oil flows freely into Gulf. Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
13th Jul, 2010 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Mexico Gulf Explodes Rig Oil BP

I wonder if they were able to do it with the Russian involvement. For the sake of the people in that region I hope it does work.

international QUOTE (CNN)
BP says new cap is installed atop broken well in Gulf of Mexico; tests will show whether it can contain the leaking oil.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2010 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

BP - Oil Rig Explodes In Gulf Of Mexico
A Friend

BP - Oil Rig Explodes In Gulf Of Mexico History & Civil Business Politics

I do not think that this new cap will be able to contain the oil but I guess we will have to wait and see. What worries me now is how many of those other abandoned wells are leaking even a little bit?

13th Jul, 2010 - 6:15am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Mexico Gulf Explodes Rig Oil BP

This was supposed to be a really bad hurricane season. I am surprised one hasn't come to distribute this oil all across America's south.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2010 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Mexico Gulf Explodes Rig Oil BP

Name: Norm

Comments: It's certainly the biggest but not the worst. The worst occurred when my older sister was burned by an oil spill while cooking french fries.

But seriously... Now that we are several months down the road with this thing, the only way this tragedy could have proven to be a benefit and not a curse, was for it to have erupted beneath Washington.

Can't these big corporations do anything right?

15th Jul, 2010 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Hopefully this is a final end to this long struggle with a deep sea catastrophe. I am interested in knowing the applied method that hey could not get done for the last two months(?).

international QUOTE (USAToday)
NEW ORLEANS (AP) - BP says oil from its broken well has stopped gushing into the Gulf of Mexico for the first time since April. The announcement Thursday came after company officials said all valves had been shut on a new cap over the busted well in an experiment to stop the spill.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2010 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

BP Oil Rig Explodes Gulf Mexico - Page 7

With this still being in the experimental stages I can only hope that the they have succeeded in capping this well so that we can actually start the process of cleaning up the spilt oil instead of just trying to keep the damage to a minium. I think the view of no oil coming out was a refreshing sight to see.

16th Jul, 2010 - 6:28am / Post ID: #

BP Oil Rig Explodes Gulf Mexico Politics Business Civil & History - Page 7

Sounds like they capped it but we will have to see. I think there will probably be leaks. I hope someone other than BP is examining if these leaks do exist. I wouldn't put it past them to act like its fixed when they know there are still a few leaks. Then just try and play it off like they did not know.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

> TOPIC: BP - Oil Rig Explodes In Gulf Of Mexico

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,