BP - Oil Rig Explodes In Gulf Of Mexico - Page 10 of 13

Deep water oil drilling can be read here: - Page 10 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2010 - 9:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

U.S.A. Worst Oill Spill in the history of the USA
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2010 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

BP - Oil Rig Explodes In Gulf Of Mexico - Page 10

BP Fires 10,000 Cleanup Workers:

New BP CEO Bob Dudley wasn't kidding when he announced last week that it was time for the company to scale back oil-spill cleanup operations. In fact, by the time he'd said that, the responder force had been drawn down by about 25 percent. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2010 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

BP - Oil Rig Explodes In Gulf Of Mexico
A Friend

Mexico Gulf Explodes Rig Oil BP

I am wondering if they will still find a way to redrill into this oil bed so that they can continue to make the profits that they are used to seeing. I believe that even if they are blocked for a short time soon we will still see a oil well that is producing oil in this area soon.

8th Aug, 2010 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

BP - Oil Rig Explodes In Gulf Of Mexico History & Civil Business Politics

I know in the great lakes by were I live, up north. They passed a law to stop all oil drilling in case something like this might happen here. Our lakes are our greatest resource here and an oil spill would devastate the entire area. Maybe the gulf will adopt a similar law, one can hope.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2010 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 10 Mexico Gulf Explodes Rig Oil BP

With the vast oil reserve that BP wants to drill in I doubt that they will ever be able to pass legislation that will keep the oil companies out of the Gulf.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2010 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Mexico Gulf Explodes Rig Oil BP

Scientist Accuses Obama Administration and BP of Underestimating Amount of Oil Left in Gulf of Mexico

New evidence has badly shaken the Obama administration's rosy narrative about the alleged disappearance of most of the oil that gushed into the Gulf of Mexico from BP's blown-out well. Early this month a report by government scientists declared that three-quarters of the oil had vanished, either collected or dispersed. But numerous reports contradict the administration's sanguine picture of the cleanup effort. We speak to Ian MacDonald, an oceanographer and expert on measuring oil spills from Florida State University. He testified at a congressional hearing last week and said the actual amount of oil removed from the Gulf is only around ten percent and predicted the spill will likely remain harmful for decades. Ref. Source 8

24th Aug, 2010 - 8:07am / Post ID: #

Ya I have to say I think I called that one.

international QUOTE
I have been seeing some commercials of BP explaining to us they are doing everything they can to stop the problem and are devoted to fixing it.

My thought was that the commercial should say they are doing everything they can to pay off as many people as possible to make this go away.

I was laughing when I heard people were surprised to find out the assessment was wrong, I was not surprised at all. Looks like all that money they spent paying off the government was a wash.

They are already cutting funding to the clean up and now are trying to pay off people from bringing them to court with lawsuits. This should not be funny but I can't help but laugh watching this all go down.

I have also seen on the news that they are backing out of deals and leaving companies to take the hit. Forcing many to fire the staff and never receive their money back for the product they purchased.

I might end up looking foolish here but I will 100% guarantee that the next move for BP will be to sell themselves to another oil company. Merging into it and thus changing their name.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 24th Aug, 2010 - 8:17am

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2010 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

BP Oil Rig Explodes Gulf Mexico - Page 10

Another Oil Rig Explodes

An offshore oil rig has exploded in the Gulf of Mexico, west of the site of the April blast that caused the massive oil spill.

Coast Guard Petty Officer Casey Ranel says the blast was reported by a commercial helicopter company about 9:30 a.m. CT Thursday. Seven helicopters, two airplanes and four boats are en route to the site, about 80 miles south of Vermilion Bay along the central Louisiana coast.

Ranel says it hasn't been determined whether the structure is a production platform or a drilling rig or whether workers were aboard. Ranel says smoke was reported but it is unclear whether the rig is still burning. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2010 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

BP Oil Rig Explodes Gulf Mexico Politics Business Civil & History - Page 10

Deep water oil drilling can be read here: Source 1

+  « First of 13 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: BP - Oil Rig Explodes In Gulf Of Mexico

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,