Secret Combinations - Mormon View

Secret Combinations Mormon View - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 1st May, 2014 - 5:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th Apr, 2014 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Secret Combinations - Mormon View

In the Book of Mormon we read a lot about Secret Combinations, what exactly are these combinations?

Sponsored Links:
28th Apr, 2014 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

View Mormon Combinations Secret

Secret Combinations are organizations that are oathbound Man to man, man to Satan.

The Earliest Recorded Secret Combination was that of Master Mahan (Cain), he bound himself by an oath to Lucifer. Later according to the Book of Moses Lamech became Master Mahan. There can not be two leaders of any orginaztion. It was put forth in the Book of Jasher that Lamech had accidently killed Cain.

international QUOTE
Jasher 2:26-35, "And Lamech was old and advanced in years, and his eyes were dim that he could not see, and Tubal Cain, his son, was leading him and it was one day that Lamech went into the field and Tubal Cain his son was with him, and whilst they were walking in the field, Cain the son of Adam advanced towards them; for Lamech was very old and could not see much, and Tubal Cain his son was very young. And Tubal Cain told his father to draw his bow, and with the arrows he smote Cain, who was yet far off, and he slew him, for he appeared to them to be an animal. And the arrows entered Cain's body although he was distant from them, and he fell to the ground and died. And the Lord requited Cain's evil according to his wickedness, which he had done to his brother Abel, according to the word of the Lord which he had spoken. And it came to pass when Cain had died, that Lamech and Tubal went to see the animal which they had slain, and they saw, and behold Cain their grandfather was fallen dead upon the earth. And Lamech was very much grieved at having done this, and in clapping his hands together he struck his son and caused his death. And the wives of Lamech heard what Lamech had done, and they sought to kill him. And the wives of Lamech hated him from that day, because he slew Cain and Tubal Cain, and the wives of Lamech separated from him, and would not hearken to him in those days. And Lamech came to his wives, and he pressed them to listen to him about this matter. And he said to his wives Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice O wives of Lamech, attend to my words, for now you have imagined and said that I slew a man with my wounds, and a child with my stripes for their having done no violence, but surely know that I am old and grey-headed, and that my eyes are heavy through age, and I did this thing unknowingly."

This is in accordance with what is taught in The Book of Moses, Moses 5:47-54, "And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah: Hear my voice, ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech; for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt. If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech shall be seventy and seven fold; For Lamech having entered into a covenant with Satan, after the manner of Cain, wherein he became Master Mahan, master of that great secret which was administered unto Cain by Satan; and Irad, the son of Enoch, having known their secret, began to reveal it unto the sons of Adam; Wherefore Lamech, being angry, slew him, not like unto Cain, his brother Abel, for the sake of getting gain, but he slew him for the oath's sake. For, from the days of Cain, there was a secret abomination, and their works were in the dark, and they knew every man his brother. Wherefore the Lord cursed Lamech, and his house, and all them that had covenanted with Satan; for they kept not the commandments of God, and it displeased God, and he ministered not unto them, and their works were abominations, and began to spread among all the sons of men. And it was among the sons of men. And among the daughters of men these things were not spoken, because that Lamech had spoken the secret unto his wives, and they rebelled against him, and declared these things abroad, and had not compassion; Wherefore Lamech was despised, and cast out, and came not among the sons of men, lest he should die."

These two records while have little differences give the same details about how the First Secret Society began. It is my opinion that it still exists today. It is the only true secret Society (Combination) that hasn't been discovered by General Society today.

All of the secret societies or Combinations are dispised of God, there have been many. Some of them are well known and popular. Assasins lived during the Crusades and a branch of them still exist known as Al quada. The Mafia, Triad, Tong, Yakuza, Masons, the list is probably bigger then I know, these are the one's that I am aware of. I hope this helps Sariah.

30th Apr, 2014 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Secret Combinations - Mormon View Studies Doctrine Mormon

Joseph Smith was a Master Mason. Was he in league with Master Mayhan?

You only have to look at the way the corporate media treated Ron Paul and his ideas to see that something fishy is going on behind the scenes.

EDIT: Forgive me. That last statement was somewhat politically bent. I sincerely apologize.

1st May, 2014 - 5:58am / Post ID: #

View Mormon Combinations Secret

If being a Master Mason means that you are "in league with Master Mahan," then there must be an awful lot of people today who are "in league with Master Mahan," because there are a lot of Master Masons in the world.

The Book of Mormon prophesied that there would be secret combinations in the last days, so we should not be too surprised to find the prophecies of the Book of Mormon fulfilled.

> TOPIC: Secret Combinations - Mormon View

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,