Parks And Recreation

Parks Recreation - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Feb, 2011 - 11:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Parks And Recreation Quotes
TV Series
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2010 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Parks And Recreation

Parks and Recreation - Season 2 Episode 21 - Ron is furious with April when she accidentally fills his schedule with meetings, forcing him to actually have to do his job for a change. Meanwhile, Leslie tries to save a historical landmark.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th May, 2010 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Recreation Parks

Parks and Recreation - Season 2 Episode 22 - Leslie hosts a local telethon and lands former NBA player Detlef Schrempf as a celebrity guest. Elsewhere, Mark has big plans for his relationship with Ann.

Post Date: 14th May, 2010 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Parks And Recreation Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Parks and Recreation - Season 2 Episode 23 - Two state auditors (Rob Lowe, Adam Scott) arrive in Pawnee and slash the budget of the Parks and Recreation department, putting Leslie's plans for a new park on hold. Meanwhile, April has plans for Andy on her birthday, and Ann tries to solve a romantic

Post Date: 21st May, 2010 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Recreation Parks

Parks and Recreation - Season 2 Episode 24 - Leslie wants to hold a children's concert, but Ben (Adam Scott) gets in her way in the Season 2 finale. Meanwhile, Mark makes some big decisions regarding his life. Rob Lowe guest stars.

21st May, 2010 - 7:51am / Post ID: #

Recreation Parks

I've been trying to figure this out. I'm not sure if it's my age, the age of people that watch this and entertainment and media they grew up with, or what, but this is some of the worst programming I have ever seen. At one time I reserved this sort of characterization for baffling "entertainment" like the Office, which doesn't seem to know what it's doing, but now that I've seen this, I can actually see the quality in the Office, which only makes me sadder.

I'd never even heard of this until a couple months ago when my uncle invited me over to watch TV and this was on. I assumed it was something that was being tried out and wouldn't last but a couple of episodes, but I'm lead to understand it's actually a popular show with a following?

And with SNL alumni in it. I was at first confused as to how something with people from SNL could be so unaccountably bad and unentertaining, but then I realized I hadn't watched SNL in any way but spotty here or there fashion for over a decade, and now realized why - because this was the type of "humor" that was being turned out.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2011 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Parks And Recreation

Parks and Recreation - Season 3 Episode 1 - The third season kicks off with the Pawnee government still shut down, but that doesn't stop Leslie from putting together a Harvest Fest which might threaten their jobs in the Parks Department.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2011 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Parks Recreation

Parks and Recreation - Season 3 Episode 2 - While planning for the local Harvest Festival, Leslie is struck with the flu and is forced to go to the hospital. Ron and Andy have a day of male bonding, and Tom hits the spa.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2011 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Parks Recreation Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Parks and Recreation - Season 3 Episode 3 - The town of Pawnee is about to bury a time capsule, but they face problems from a Twihard fan (special guest star Will Forte) who insist they include the movie Twilight.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Parks And Recreation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,