Employment (Ad)

Employment Ad - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2009 - 1:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Post job openings here or post what you are looking for. Member Classified Ad
12th Oct, 2003 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Employment (Ad)

Employment

Looking for a job or offering employment opportunities? Not for scams or pyramid schemes. Only ligit work.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

NOTE: This is a Member Ad and not a regular Topic of Discussion. Please verify all information provided. Disclaimer

Sponsored Links:
7th Nov, 2003 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Ad Employment

Need a Web Designer?

Contact admin for your web design, graphic, or logo needs. We have established sites all around the world in many languages. Give us a try.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2004 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Employment (Ad)
A Friend

Employment (Ad) History & Civil Business Politics

Well, this was covered on both tv and print news here locally. More than half of the current Air Traffic Controlers in Phoenix will retire in the next 5-7 years so there is a need to hire new controlers now. Not sure what the requirements are but I'm sure age is one because mandatory retirement is at age 56. The pay is $100,000 per year.

27th Nov, 2005 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

Ad Employment

When I got out of the Air Force I had looked into air traffic controller. Here are the links I have on the subject and the training needed. When I finish using up my MGI Bill this is going to be my career hopefully. Side note, $80,000 a year starting off pay at Hartsfield Airport in Atlanta I am told.

Hope the links help anyone interested.
Source 6s = The Retirement of Air traffic controllers. Also: Bureau of Labor Statistics

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 2 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.2%

4th Dec, 2005 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Ad Employment

I just have to help my boss out a little bit here.

Pitney Bowes is venturing into greater technologies and expanding their fields of expertise. They have many positions open worldwide.

If you visit PB Careers you can search for open positions. Job ID 31743 is an open possition out of our Irving TX office (USA). This position is Customer Service Rep. High school diploma is required as is holding COMPTIA A+ certification. There are actually 2 positions open in this office. Pitney has proven to me to be a wonderful place of employment. I urge anyone interested not to hesitate in applying. You can send your information online or if you would care to post to my intro, I will be happy to give you instructions to mail your resume directly.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

22nd Aug, 2009 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Employment (Ad)

Constructive Posters who want to earn a side income, if they have nothing at the moment to do but spend a lot of time online, might want to look at this: Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Employment (Ad)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,