Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

I will try to help you on anything!
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2003 - 9:18am / Post ID: #

Rpg Help
A Friend

Rpg Help

RPG's massive in them self can leave you thinking for hours within the day about how to complete them, you get to a certain place expecting it to do what you wanted, but ends up puting a massive twist in the storyline dry.gif .

Well not anymore I will try to give you guidence, I myself am not the kind of person who likes RPG's but i'm willing to help. smile.gif-->rolleyes.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2003 - 8:34am / Post ID: #

Rpg Help
A Friend

Help Rpg

Ok, I've got one for ya. wink.gif

I am currently playing thru the game Grandia for PSone. I am at the end of the game, but keep getting killed by the last boss in the game during the final battle.

If you can find any tips to help me with this, I would greatly appreciated. I have gotten so frustrated that I have not played the game in quite a few days. unsure.gif

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2003 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Rpg Help
A Friend

Rpg Help Reviews RPG & Card Board

Mssl, i hope these help. Never hurts to try eh? hehe.

Beat Final Boss Easily
First you have to beat Ball, this can be easy or hard depending on your level. The easiest way is to have Rapp use Demon Ball twice then attack to save Sp, Fenna use Zapwhip then dragonzap then have her attack, Liete use all heal or symphony if your life is high and have Justin equipped with Spirit Sword and Ashura as Accessory. Then just attack to save SP. Attack Ball and ignore his partners. When you have done this go on the drop again to travel to the top floor. Get the items and use Liete spells to heal up then use an SP potion to heal your magic and the gold potions to heal Sp. Go to the hallway and engage in battle with Gaia. Use the same method but have Justin use Midair Cut. Don't use any thing with magic evolved or his last attack I do not know what it is because I did not need it. The Mega-Gaias should be your first target to keep them from producing more guys. Ignore the ones they produce because after you kill them they come back. After you kill the Mega-Gaias they die anyway. Take down both and then go after Gaia. Just attack because I was to fast for him and he did not hit me once. After he dies you have to beat his heart. He did not hit me once, all he used was cold and my guys were not effected. After this you beat the game.

Easy level up for water magic
If you reach a save point don't recover right away. Take any character with water magic and spend all of their MP casting healing spells. This will give you Water magic experience points. Then step on the save point and recover. This way you can get water experience, but recover the mp right away.
OR

Near the entrance to the Dio ruins there is a save point very close to a wall trap. Run into the trap and heal yourself with water magic as long as you like. You can get very high magic levels very quickly.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2003 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Rpg Help
A Friend

Help Rpg

Thanks for the tips Leirsgrios. Now my next question is, at what level should most of the party be at? I may be trying to approach the final battle with too low of a level. I don't remember what level they are at for the moment, til I go to play the game again.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Rpg Help
A Friend

Help Rpg

Hey Mssl, i found this guid for the last boss. I hope it helps...as for level i don't know. But i think it tells what levels your characters should be in the thing.

QUOTE FROM GAMEFAQS.COM

Boss 31:        Gaia Trent
Difficulty:      Medium
Party:          Justin, Feena, Rapp, Liete
Justin:          Gen 35, Swd 34, Mce 29, Axe 81, Fir 48, Wnd  2, Wat 22, Ear 53
Feena:          Gen 33, Knf  3, Whp 57, Fir 37, Wnd 20, Wat 22, Ear  3
Rapp:            Gen 33, Swd 27, Knf 26, Bow 32, Fir  7, Wnd  2, Wat  4, Ear  1
Liete:          Gen 35, Mce 22, Fir 13, Wnd 18, Wat 20, Ear 21
Hitpoints:      4578 / Flower 3167 / Arm 2953
Remember the Trent you encountered when you met Rapp for the first time. This
fight is EXACTLY the same. Thinking of good bosses requires too much fantasy I suppose

Boss 32:        Gaia Armor
Difficulty:      Medium
Justin:          Gen 36, Swd 38, Mce 29, Axe 81, Fir 49, Wnd  2, Wat 21, Ear 53
Feena:          Gen 33, Knf  3, Whp 58, Fir 37, Wnd 20, Wat 23, Ear  3
Rapp:            Gen 34, Knf 27, Swd 27, Bow 32, Fir  7, Wnd  2, Wat  4, Ear  1
Liete:          Gen 36, Mce 23, Fir 13, Wat 21, Wnd 18, Ear 21
Hitpoints:      6785
Preparations:    -
Remember the two massacre machines at the vanishing hill, when Sue was exhausted?
This fight is EXACTLY the same. But I say it again... I recommended "Dragon Cut" before
but this time, I recommend NOT to use "Dragon Cut"

Boss 33:        General Baal
Difficulty:      REALLY REALLY HARD
Justin:          Gen 37, Swd 43, Mce 29, Axe 81, Fir 51, Wnd  2, Wat 21, Ear 55
Feena:          Gen 34, Knf  3, Whp 59, Fir 38, Wnd 20, Wat 23, Ear  3
Rapp:            Gen 34, Knf 27, Swd 27, Bow 32, Fir  7, Wnd  2, Wat  4, Ear  1
Liete:          Gen 36, Mce 23, Fir 13, Wnd 18, Wat 21, Ear 21
Hitpoints:      7000 / C. Tentacle 6000 / G. Tentacle 5456 / Gaia Cyst 4500
Preparations:    Now I really hope you followed my "Dragon Cut" training or suffer the concequences!
Much easier then his previous form, but still he'll give you a hard time. Also remember that there
are NO MORE SAVE-SPOTS and there are two bosses after him!! I prefer the quickest way, to go for his
main part! I use Feena and Liete as healers since Justin and Rapp can do the most damage. But if needed
Justin should heal too. Baal doesn't give you many chances!
Don't waste your magic on magic attack spells or assist magic!

Boss 34:        Gaia Core
Difficulty:      Almost impossible
Justin:          Gen 37, Swd 45, Mce 29, Axe 81, Fir 51, Wnd  2, Wat 21, Ear 55
Feena:          Gen 34, Knf  3, Whp 59, Fir 38, Wnd 21, Wat 23, Ear  3
Rapp:            Gen 34, Knf 28, Swd 27, Bow 32, Fir  7, Wnd  2, Wat  4, Ear  1
Liete:          Gen 36, Mce 23, Fir 13, Wnd 18, Wat 21, Ear 21
Hitpoints:      9999 / Mega Gaia 4800
Preparations:    See boss 33!
                I also hope you saved some "Ultra drinks". Use them now to restore your
                SP before entering the battlefield!!!
If you didn't use the "Dragon Cut" training there's no way to beat this fellow unless you're extreemly
lucky! This is the ultimate boss of the game, the next and last one is no problem. There are three of
these shaped as two little pillars and a big one. The two little ones are the problem. They'll summon
Gaia Snakes and use them wipe out your party really quickly. You need to get rid of them ASAP!!! And
use "MidAir Cut", "Redshock", "Doppelganger" and "Zap! Whip" do much of HP reducing. Especially Justin's
"MidAir Cut" is deadly important since Justin is by far the strongest if you took the right training!
As soon as both little pillars are dead, all Gaia snakes will disappear. Until that time, watch the big one.
He's incredebly slow and easy to cancel. Cancel him when he's about to do something but don't go for
him until the the two little pillars are gone.
After the two little pillars are gone, save your SP, heal if needed and use criticals to on the big one
and he will be powerless against you (even without Dragon Cut training)

Boss 35:          Evil Gaia  *** FINAL BOSS ***
Difficulty:      Easy
Party            Justin, Feena, Rapp, Liete
Justin:          >>> Since the two battles are very shortly after each
Feena:                other there is no chance to check my levels so I
Rapp:                didn't do that. I really hope you don't mind that.
Liete:                If you do, I'm sorry <<<
Hitpoints:        9999
Preparations:    Read the battle technique of boss 34
Relax... if you saved you SP then use "MidAir Cut" "Zap! Whip", "Doppelganger" and "Redshock" and heal if needed. This
fellow has only a few dangerous moves and he almost never uses them. He's also only one part. Attack when you can and
heal when needed. Very easy!

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Rpg Help
A Friend

Rpg Help

Nope, it doesn't say at what level your characters should be up to. It only states what level your attack skills should be at to be able to beat him. unsure.gif Thx anyway.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Rpg Help
A Friend

Rpg Help

Sorry, I will look again a bit later. MAybe i can find levels. Try and get your attack levels up to those though. That would probably help...possibly higher.

> TOPIC: Rpg Help

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,