Underground Subway

Underground Subway - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 20th May, 2010 - 10:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Comic PBP RPG

SCENARIO - The actual story is updated here.
3rd May, 2010 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Underground Subway

Underground Subway

You are the new kid(s) on the block with super powers. You hope to become respected as a champion of the city. You have your chance... Over the police scanner you pick up talk by the police about a possible hostage situation in the Underground Subway.

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2010 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Subway Underground

At the entrance to the Subway closest to the hostage situation you see many gathered around looking on frantically at what is transpiring above ground. You can see most are visibly confused save for the police who are meticulously cording off the area. The police, squad cars, SWAT trucks and "No crossing" yellow tape is all clearly visibly around the entrance to the Subway beneath. It is like this for several blocks in fact.

On your police scanner you pick up the news that the police are in the process of getting their SWAT team down to the isolated location where the train has stopped. You gather that it is not near any platform but deep in a tunnel. Between two stops.

GM: Say what you will do now. Note, I usually run the Scenario a minimum of every two days so that the pace is kept. If there is no Super Hero Leader Post then the story will be Updated as though the Super Heroes chose to do nothing.

Underground Subway
Underground Subway (Hover)

14th May, 2010 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Underground Subway Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

1. Optalagent attempts at using a scanner to possibly navigate the subway is fruitless.

2. You look around to see if a subway worker is around to assist you. You do find a ticket clerk as you can tell by his uniform. He is an older gentleman with high indexed glasses.

GM: Who is asking and what are they asking?

16th May, 2010 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Subway Underground

The old man is shocked as you can tell by his wide eyes open behind is thick glasses. You are not sure how he is taking that in with all the commotion around but he does mention...

"I saw you in the papers... You're that guy..."

GM: Wuhn roll the Super Hero Dice D100 (link in Be A Super Hero Menu) against your Charisma. A number the same or below your Charisma is favorable.

16th May, 2010 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Subway Underground

The man is willing to help you adding that he hopes no one is killed because it is a hostage situation. He says he does not know the details but he points with his hand to the section of a block which he believes the train should be located. He then adds,

"But you'll have a hard time getting down there because the only entrance I know of is blocked by the police."

GM: Say what you will do now.

17th May, 2010 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Underground Subway

The man thinks for a moment and then says...

"Well I guess there are the street man holes abut I don't know if they will lead you to a part of the subway. I'd love top help you but while I was giving out tickets the cops just demanded I get out my booth and rushed me out."

He shrugs while saying this.

GM: Say what you wish to do now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th May, 2010 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Underground Subway

You look for a manhole. It is not a difficult find as there is one located in the middle of each block of the busy city. Police and people are all over your location and you will be hard pressed to get there and through the manhole unnoticed without a well thought out plan. You then look for a cart but do not see this as readily available. There are a couple of hot dog vendors around but to pull their cart will be a formidable task without causing disruption.

20th May, 2010 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Underground Subway Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

As you deliberate your next move you see that the police is widening their secured area and pushing people back. The radio of one of the officers passing by broadcasts a voice loudly,

Shots fired! Shots fired! Hostage down! Hostage down!

You fear that your time wasting has cost innocent blood to be shed.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Underground Subway

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,