Super Hero Leader - Underground Subway

Super Hero Leader Underground Subway - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 21st May, 2010 - 12:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Only Group Leader for the current Scenario should Post here.
3rd May, 2010 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Only the Super Hero Leader should Post the FINAL decision of all actions of all Players here. I do not care for what Characters say unless it is specific to an action against an NPC. I am mostly interested in the Characters' exact actions.

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2010 - 6:23am / Post ID: #

Subway Underground Leader Hero Super

Optalagent uses his field receiver to listen to any developments in the situation.

The party approaches the subway trying to remain unnoticed by the police, while still obtaining more information. Feeling out whether the police will more likely welcome their assistance, or shun them.

14th May, 2010 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Leader - Underground Subway Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

1. Optalagent uses scanners or information from any branch of the subway system itself, the computers or communications, to obtain schematics and such, locating a service tunnel to enter the subway from.

2. If this fails the party attempts to gain information of this type from subway workers or someone of this type, who may be in the area.

3. If this fails the party searches for the most likely manhole that leads to the subway.

If any of these are found the party enters the tunnel in search of the underground subway.

15th May, 2010 - 6:26am / Post ID: #

The Force tells the ticket clerk he has super powers. To prove he shows the clerk, being careful to hide this, that he can move objects with his mind. After The Force is sure the man believes he has super powers. He tells the man he is from the future and there is a nuclear bomb that is going to detonate inside the subway. The bomb is going to wipe out the entire city and he must help The Force by telling him the location of the nearest service hatch to the subway.

16th May, 2010 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

I have rolled a 24 on a 100 sided die, in be a super hero thread. This is under my charisma which is 75.

16th May, 2010 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Optalagent approaches the man being unsatisfied with his answer. He calmly explains to the man the important need of the group to enter unseen because of police law and bureaucracy. Garrant stands behind him, nodding a few times.

SA: Asking the man if there is another way in that the cops are not watching.

If the man does not know of a way The Force will simply ask the police if he and his friends can help. I rolled a 31 on 1d100 for charisma, if needed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th May, 2010 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Leader Underground Subway

The party searches for a manhole, then enters it. Remaining inconspicuous by placing a cart or something in front of it as they enter. Staying out of sight of the police.

21st May, 2010 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Leader Underground Subway Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

I'm the new leader since lik no one else is doing it. Anyways we're going to fan out and look for either a manhole to go down in but we got to like make sure no one sees us or if we can find a bum on the roadside that might know a way down for a few bucks.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Super Hero Leader - Underground Subway

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,